13th May 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff rank required to get admission in BS programme in IISC via IIT JEE?

what is the cut off rank for admisssion to BS programme in iisc via iit-jee? Can you tell me the rank

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks to enter in IISC BS programme through IIT JEE rank?
  2. Cutoff percentile and rank required to study M.Des in IISC and IIT?
  3. How can I join NASA if I am a student in class 12th?
  4. Do I need to qualify JEE exams to do B.Des in IIT? How much rank is required to apply?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  6. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT-Kharagpur?
  7. How can we get admission in IISC through IIT JEE rank?
  8. Any entrance exams for doing Genetics?
  9. Basis of cutoff marks calculation in IIT-JEE? Cutoff required to clear IIT-JEE?
  10. How much rank is required in GATE to get into IIT's and in IISC's? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT through Education Loan? List of Bank offering Education Loan?
  12. Cutoff marks required to secure rank under 1000 in JEE Advanced? Can I get admission in IIT with rank under 1000?
  13. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges?
  14. In which all IITs B.Tech(Energy Technology) course is offered? Cutoff rank required in JEE Advanced to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Cutoff marks to take admission in Chemical Engineering M.Tech course in IIT Bombay,Delhi,Kanpur and IISC Bangalore?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT-Kharagpur for a candidate with 123 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in IIT-Delhi?
  18. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
14th May 2011, 04:33 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff rank required to get admission in BS programme in IISC via IIT JEE?

Dear Friend

The admission to undergraduate programs at IISC, has been started this year only.

So, due to unavailability of any past year trend the cutoff, closing rank and opening

ranks can't be projected.

The admission will not be only on the basis of one's performance in IIT-JEE.

Also other national entrance examinations are participating for admission in IISC.

These are:
KVPY-SA-2009,
KVPY-SB-2010,
KVPY-SX (SB+2)-2010,
AIEEE (2011),
and AIPMT (2011)
26th May 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff rank required to get admission in BS programme in IISC via IIT JEE?

my rankis 4883 in jee iit which iit i will get admission and which branch
26th May 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

how to attend the counslling for bs program in iisc bangalore vai iit jee
27th May 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

due to iitjee, i have found IISc. what is the admission processer in IISc.
3rd June 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL THE MERIT LIST FOR 2ND SET OF COUNSELLING BE PUBLISHED
6th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: What is the cutoff rank required to get admission in BS programme in IISC via IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the cut off rank for admisssion to BS programme in iisc via iit-jee? Can you tell me the rank
below 10
10th June 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off rank for admisssion to BS programme in iisc via AIPMT
14th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SHEDULE FOR COUNSELLING ? TELL ME PLEASE.
14th June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL SECOND COUNSELLING BE PUBLISHED? PLEASE TELL.
17th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

My AIEEE-2011 AIR-63163 & STATE RANK IS 9996. May take the admission in IISC-BS COURSE ? please intimate my [email protected]
Thanks!
Aman Kumar Srivastava
app. No. 134829, 2011
18th June 2011, 08:21 PM
agrawal1288

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
what is the shedule for counselling ? Tell me please.
counsilling will be done in july and the candidates upto 500 ranks in iit are invited. Candidates upto rank350 in aieee are invited .ranks can be updated upto 30 june.you can also get iisc through aieee,kvpy,iit etc.
22nd July 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I have got air 3233 in iitjee ,where can i take admission other than iit?
2nd August 2011, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

iam in 12 class pleas give me all details (cut off,syllabus admission)
8th August 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have not given exam of IIT JEE . I HAVE SECURED 86% MARKS IN 12 SCIENCE. CAN I GET ADMISSION IN SOME COURSE RUN BY KVPY.
5th January 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff rank required to get admission in BS programme in IISC via IIT JEE and AIEEE?
28th February 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: What is the cutoff rank required to get admission in BS programme in IISC via IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the cutoff rank required to get admission in BS programme in IISC via IIT JEE and AIEEE?
I found the following data on the IISC website:

The cutoff ranks for selected candidates under the respective category-wise JEE rank lists are: 504 (General); 1858 (General-PH); 3424 (General-KM); 1520 (OBC-NCL); 1526 (SC); 641 (ST).

You can visit the page on this link- http://www.iisc.ernet.in/ug/news.htm
(See June 28,2011)
24th March 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

wat was the cutoff rank for st thru aieee and iitjee for ug courses
]
3rd May 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks for bs programme for obc candidate? my marks is 155 will i get addmisson for bs programme? my email id [email protected]
15th May 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the last rank that can be called for counselling for IISc with KVPY SA, SX, SB streams
16th May 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 210 in AIEEE 2012. Can I get admission in IISC?Please reply on my email id - [email protected]
9th June 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks in aieee for b.s degee in iisc
10th June 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

what is opening and closing rank in iisc bangalore in 2011 on the basis of aieee 2011 rank?
21st June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 83050 in aieee.catogary rank 20440 can i got admission in iisc for bsc.please send me the answer.my e mail is [email protected]
17th July 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

MY SON'S RANK IN AIEEE IS AROUND 16000 (MARKS 196) IS
IT POSSIBLE TO GET ADMISSION FOR BS IN PHYSICS
IN IIS BANGALORE (GENERAL CATEGORY)
16th September 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

what is cutoff marks for iisc via aieee (gen)2012
24th April 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off mark in AIPMET to get admission inf IISC UG - BIOLOGY course
22nd August 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I don't have math subject in 12 (CBSE) ,so can I apply for iisc bs in physics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?