13th January 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing M.Ed from NEHU? What are the future prospects of M.Ed with NET?

I am doing M.Ed from NEHU . Am i eligible for UGC NEt exam? What are the future prospects of M.Ed with NET?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects to be chosen in Ph.D being a M.A in Economics, B.Ed and M.Ed?
  2. Can biotech students apply for UGC NET in environment sciences? -- [New]
  3. Information about MD(Transfusion Med)? What is its scope?
  4. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for correspondence M.A.(Political Science) postgraduate? Job opportunities for NET qualified candidate in Delhi?
  5. Am I eligible for UGC NET if I am 31 years old?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET(HRM) if completed MBA in HR? Job prospect for NET(HR) qualified candidate in Delhi?
  8. Am I applicable to apply for UGC NET after completing M.Ed after B.Ed from NCTE approved university
  9. Can I get a guaranteed job after doing degree in medical biotechnology? Can I take MBBS after medical biotechnology?
  10. MBBS graduate is eligible for M.Ed?
  11. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  12. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing B.Sc Biology and M.Sc(IT) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in IT field?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET? I have done MBA with specialization in finance
  14. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET exam in Computer Science and Application subject?
  15. UGC approved universities in Tamil Nadu for M.Ed?
  16. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. M.Pharma student is eligible for both CSIR NET and UGC NET?
  18. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
16th January 2012, 05:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing M.Ed from NEHU? What are the future prospects of M.Ed with NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing M.Ed from NEHU . Am i eligible for UGC NEt exam? What are the future prospects of M.Ed with NET?
As you are pursuing M.Ed from North-Eastern Hill University, you will be able to take National Eligibility Test in Lectureship, after completion of your program, provided you score a minimum of 55% in the examination.
The required percentage of marks, for candidates belonging to Sc/St category is 50% in their Masters Degree program.
Since you are doing you masters in Education, you will be able to apply only for the relevant subject.
As far as future prospect is concerned, qualifying NET enables you to teach at recognized colleges and universities any where in India. Like any other subjects, Education is also an important subject and is now offered at almost every university and therefore, you will definitely have a good and satisfying career in this field for sure.
26th February 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing M.Ed from NEHU? What are the future prospects of M.Ed with NET?

I have completed M.A(ECO) ,B.ED.Now I'm planning to go for M.ED from Dibrugarh University in the coming session. Could you please tell me the future prospect of M.ED?
10th June 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

if i am doing MEd from RAJ university in education technology am i eligible for NET examination
1st July 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for UGC as i have completed M.A economics with B.Ed
1st July 2012, 07:34 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

After completing your M.Ed yes you will be eligible to sit for the NET exam.

NET Eligibility Criteria:-

For giving UGC NET u need to have a master Degree with minimum 55% of marks.

You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
>General studies
>Your optional paper-objective questions
>Your optional paper-subjective questions

Age limit:-

For junior research fellowship:- the maximum age should be 28 years.

For lectureship :- there is no upper age limit.

For more information you can log onto this website:- www.ugcnetonline.in
22nd July 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

if someone completes M.Ed by ignou then is he or she is eligible to give UGC NET
28th August 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

i hav done b.a via distance..my subjects were hindi, english, sociology and history..
in what subject i can do b.ed or which one would be better??
20th September 2012, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

i have completed Med with 59% can i apply for Net exam? can i get govt fellowship while doing phd after pass Net exam
25th September 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified net in education am i eligible to take admission in phd in any university
20th January 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

AFTER DOING M.ED (ONE YEAR COURSE) CAN I APPEAR FOR UGC NET
21st January 2013, 08:53 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing M.Ed from NEHU? What are the future prospects of M.Ed with NET?

Quote:

Eligibility For UGC NET

The National Eligibility Test(NET) is conducted every year by the University Grants Commission(UGC) in the months of June and December..

Candidates appearing for the NET Exam can go into 2 fields:-

>> Lectureship
>> Junior Research Fellowship(JRF)

Candidates appearing for the NET Exam must have the following eligibility criterion :-

>> Candidate must have completed post graduation from a recognized University with an aggregate of 55% (50% for SC/sT candidates)

>> Candidates applying for the JRF must be within the age limit of 18-28 years..

You are doing your M.Ed. from a recognized institute hence you shall be eligible for appearing for the NET if you secure a minimum of 55% marks..

I have also attached some of the previous year question papers for your reference..

Go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Education J-09-12.pdf(141.4 KB, 204 views)
File Type: pdf Education J-09-12 p3.pdf(160.7 KB, 139 views)
File Type: pdf Education-December-2008-Paper-2nd.pdf(60.9 KB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf Education-December-2008-Paper-3rd.pdf(60.9 KB, 167 views)
21st January 2013, 02:25 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after doing M.Ed from NEHU? What are the future prospects of M.Ed with NET?

Quote:

NET stands for National Eligibility Test

NET Conducted for Two Post:

1. Junior Research Fellowship
  2. Lectureship

A candidate who have completed their Post Graduation degree/Master Degree in any Discipline are eligible for applying this Examination.....

There is no any Age Criteria for applying Lectureship Post but for Junior Research Fellowship Post age not Exist 28 years this exam.....

Nationality of candidate must be INDIAN.....

You can Get More Information from Here : Click Here

all the best.......
2nd April 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done my B.ed from kanpur university and PGD IN EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION from SCDL am I eligible for NET?I want to do M.ed from lucknow or kanpur university can I please get information regarding forms and entrance exam for 2013-2014 session?
1st May 2013, 07:40 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
If your interested to apply for NET Entrance Examination than you should Compulsory Done Master degree course than Only your eligible for NET Entrance Examination ..

Master degree is the Essential Qualification to apply for NET Entrance Examination ..

So, If your interested in NET Entrance Examination than I Suggest you to Complete Master degree course ..

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this Examination is Conducted by University Grants Commission for every year ..

Educational Qualification:-

Student should be done Master degree course in desire Specialization with 55% marks from recognized university which is Approved by UGC ..
but for the candidates of SC/ST/PH/VH require only 50% of marks in respective in Master degree course ..

Age Limitations :- The student who want to take participate in JRF should not be older than 28 years and Upper age Relaxation will be applicable for the Candidates who are belonging from reserved category (ie:- SC/ST/OBC/PH/VH) for 5 years ..

And the student should Note that , There is no upper age limits for the candidates who are applying for lectureship programme.

Examination Fee:-

-For General candidates :- Rs.450/-
-For OBC candidates :- Rs.225/-
-For SC/ST candidates :- Rs.110/-

The Student apply for this Examination by visiting the Official website of NET Examination and the Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news and Official website of NET ( Nationality Eligibility Test )..

Books for NET Examination ::

~~ UGC-NET Commerce Exam Guide
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

~~ UGC-NET/SET Public Administration Exam Guide
Author: Uday Kr. Singh, Kr. Ajay
Rs. 390

~~ UGC-NET Management Guide
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Rs. 435
20th February 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

i have done my B.A(general) with B.ed. i am doing my M.ed this year.. what are my future aspects? can i appear NET?
15th September 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done my b.sc( maths) with B.ed. I m doing my M.ed in this year. Can I appear NET exam?
20th March 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bsc with Bed .Am I elligible for Net exam after completing Med or should I go for MA in Education?please guide me
21st March 2016, 01:20 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Yes you are eligible for the NET exam after M.Ed course, even you can also apply for the NET exam if you are in the final year of the M.Ed course. To qualify for the NET exam the candidate must have completed his/her Post graduation with minimum of 45% marks & 40% marks in case of SC/ST candidates. A candidate get extra 2% weight age in marks if he/she is a PhD qualified.
After completing your M.Ed you can apply for the teaching sector jobs. You can apply for the College jobs as a lecturer or professor. And after clear NET exam you can get a govt. job in govt. colleges.
18th December 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I did M.Ed. in 2009 and qualified NET in 2012. Now I did M.A. in Education in 2016. Do I need to clear NET AGAIN?
11th July 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Ed from Dr. C. V raman university, can I eligible for NET and WBSET exam?
4th October 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I will do med in English but I eligible for net exam in English subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?