10th August 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPSC after passing B.Com Graduation from Calcutta University

hi, my name NISHAN HAZRA, passed b.com graduation in 2012 from calcutta uniersity, deserved 36%, am i elegabale for upsc exam.

Related Questions:
14th August 2012, 06:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC after passing B.Com Graduation from Calcutta University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi, my name NISHAN HAZRA, passed b.com graduation in 2012 from calcutta uniersity, deserved 36%, am i elegabale for upsc exam.
In order to be considered eligible for examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission, one need to hold degree/diploma/certificate as per the requirement of the specific departments and positions, irrespective of the percentage of marks scored in the same.

Since you have completed your bachelors degree program in commerce and have qualified the final year examination, you may apply for the following examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission:

Civil Service Examination
  • Age Limit: 21-30 years

Central Armed Police Force Examination
  • Age Limit: 20-25 years

Combined Defense Service Examination for Indian Army:
  • Age Limit: 19-24 years for Indian Military Academy and 19-25 years for Officers Training Academy.

For more information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?