29th January 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Scope after graduation from Calcutta University?

I am a student of calcutta university. I am in B.A 3rd year general,what are the scopes for me after graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  2. Is there any professional course related to geography? I have completed graduation in Geography from Calcutta University
  3. Can I apply for MSc Microbiology in any university after graduating with 43% from Calcutta University?
  4. How can I apply for CAT after completing graduation from calcutta university with 63% marks
  5. Am I eligible for UPSC after passing B.Com Graduation from Calcutta University
  6. How to do LLB from Calcutta University after completing graduation with 57%?
  7. How to join Indian Defence after doing graduation from Calcutta University?
  8. How to take admission in M.com correspondence course after passing B.Com from Calcutta University
  9. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I pursue B.Ed from IGNOU? I have done 2 years graduation from Calcutta University
  11. Can I do graduation twice from regular university in two different time?
  12. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  13. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  14. Am I eligible for MSc in geo informatics after completing graduation from Calcutta University
  15. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  16. Am I eligible for LLB at Calcutta University after completing graduation in 2006 with 35%? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing graduation with education hons from Calcutta University?
  18. How to apply for any bank exam after completing graduation from Calcutta University
6th March 2014, 09:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope after graduation from Calcutta University?

It is quite pleasant to find people who have done simple graduation because in today's world the number of simple graduates is decreasing.This is due to the upcoming of many professional courses through which one can get job easily.As a result,the number of researchers are decreasing,so new innovations are coming up at a slower pace.

Inorder to get direct call for the interview from any company,you have to follow two steps-
1.Upload your resume in various comapny's official website.
2.Upload your resume in the leading job portals site like-www.naukri.com/
www.monsterindia.com/

Then you will get direct emails from the company's site if they require you or from the job portals site regarding various jobs.

As a graduate you can work in the following sectors-
-Banks
-Defence
-MNC
-KPO and BPO
-Railways
-Schools and Colleges if you pursue higher studies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?