28th June 2011, 12:23 PM
kulvndr_3

Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?

i have complete my diploma in C.Sc. and now i want to do degree in aeronautics tell me about full knowledge about aeronautics and also tell me i can give AIEEE test on the basis of diploma and about any other tests for diploma holders

31st August 2012, 08:56 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Default Re: Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?

Details regarding aeronautics

This course trains an engineer in designing, constructing, analyzing, testing, development and manufacturing of commercial and military aircrafts, missiles, and spacecrafts. Aeronautics focuses on systems that operate in the Earth's atmosphere and Astronautics on those operating in space. Within each division, your choice of a career path can take you on a journey through widely varying disciplines. Aerospace engineers design, develop, test, and help manufacture commercial and military aircraft, missiles, and spacecraft. They develop new technologies in commercial aviation, defense systems, and space exploration.
Specialization:

The bachelor's degree programme offers curriculum covering fundamentals of propulsion, electronics, automatic control guidance, theory of aerodynamics, structural analysis, materials science, and fluid dynamics.
Educational Attainment:
BE / B. Tech in aeronautical Engineering -Postgraduate program in aeronautical engineering for
B.Sc students

B.Tech and Ph.D. program in aeronautical Engineering
Associate membership program conducted by Aeronautical Society of India (ASI).
It is possible to take a degree in Physics or electronics to work in this area and leave more option open.

Employment opportunity in Aerospace / Aeronautical engineering:

Companies and government agencies in the aeronautics field employ a broad range of professionals. Chiefly these are aerospace, mechanical, and electrical engineers, but they also include engineers, scientists, and technicians from a variety of specialties. Among the specific disciplines employed by the aeronautics industry are aerodynamics and fluid dynamics; propulsion, guidance, navigation and control; aircraft structures and materials; mechanical design, electronics (including radar) weapons systems and flight control; communications; systems engineering; software engineering; and computer engineering. Four major divisions exist in the Aeronautics side of the Aerospace Industry: military aircraft, civilian aircraft, aircraft engines, and missile systems. Following are the few places these engineers can look forward for their employment. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, DRDO, Air India, Indian Airlines, ISRO. There are limited opportunities in this branch, therefore a large number take Research and development areas in Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Civil Aviation, Defense Laboratories or Civil Aviation departments.
31st August 2012, 08:57 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

Wink Re: Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?

Details regarding aeronautics

This course trains an engineer in designing, constructing, analyzing, testing, development and manufacturing of commercial and military aircrafts, missiles, and spacecrafts. Aeronautics focuses on systems that operate in the Earth's atmosphere and Astronautics on those operating in space. Within each division, your choice of a career path can take you on a journey through widely varying disciplines. Aerospace engineers design, develop, test, and help manufacture commercial and military aircraft, missiles, and spacecraft. They develop new technologies in commercial aviation, defense systems, and space exploration.
Specialization:

The bachelor's degree programme offers curriculum covering fundamentals of propulsion, electronics, automatic control guidance, theory of aerodynamics, structural analysis, materials science, and fluid dynamics.
Educational Attainment:
BE / B. Tech in aeronautical Engineering -Postgraduate program in aeronautical engineering for
B.Sc students

B.Tech and Ph.D. program in aeronautical Engineering
Associate membership program conducted by Aeronautical Society of India (ASI).
It is possible to take a degree in Physics or electronics to work in this area and leave more option open.

Employment opportunity in Aerospace / Aeronautical engineering:

Companies and government agencies in the aeronautics field employ a broad range of professionals. Chiefly these are aerospace, mechanical, and electrical engineers, but they also include engineers, scientists, and technicians from a variety of specialties. Among the specific disciplines employed by the aeronautics industry are aerodynamics and fluid dynamics; propulsion, guidance, navigation and control; aircraft structures and materials; mechanical design, electronics (including radar) weapons systems and flight control; communications; systems engineering; software engineering; and computer engineering. Four major divisions exist in the Aeronautics side of the Aerospace Industry: military aircraft, civilian aircraft, aircraft engines, and missile systems. Following are the few places these engineers can look forward for their employment. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, DRDO, Air India, Indian Airlines, ISRO. There are limited opportunities in this branch, therefore a large number take Research and development areas in Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Civil Aviation, Defense Laboratories or Civil Aviation departments.
1st September 2012, 01:54 AM
suvendum14

Thumbs down Re: Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?

hi..
sory do say that ..you cant give AIEEE on a diploma basis..

Eligibility for AIEEE exam:-

Students of India who have passed 10+2(Class XII) or an equivalent exam or appearing for the qualifying examination are considered for the provisional admission into the degree course.
If you are an aspiring engineer, and you want to appear AIEEE you have to pass your 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Physics and mathematics as the compulsory subjects. Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2 with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Chemistry, Computer Science, Bio-Technology or Biology can be taken as optional subject.
Candidates who pass the entrance examination will be enrolled into degree courses offered by NITs, Deemed Universities and Institutions in the States/UTs, Central government Universities excluding those that comes under the Joint Entrance Examination/State Level engineering entrance examination for paid or unpaid seats available depending on the marks obtained.
Foreign nationals or Indian nationals living abroad can also apply for AIEEE and get admission through Educational Consultants India Ltd into centrally funded institutions:

The institutions are
  • National Institute of Technology (NITs), Allahabad
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad,
  • Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (ABVIITM), Gwalior,
  • National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi,
  • North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Itanagar
  • Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal

Eligibility for the foreign nationals/NRI/PIO :

Foreign Nationals / PIOs/ NRIs must have passed the qualifying examination i.e. senior secondary or any other examination equivalent to 12 years of schooling in India with the aggregate of 60% or 6.75 CGPA on 10 point Scale in all the subjects.
Indian nationals living abroad must have studied there for minimum five years (including the qualifying examination i.e. XI & XII Standards) during the last eight years.

All the best..
~$uVenDu~
17th May 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding aeronautics? Am i eligible to give AIEEE on the basis of Diploma?

Is there any course in IIT that can be studied after the completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?