17th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?

I have passed 10 and I would like to start my career with aeronautics field. I am interested both in mechanical and electronics but stick with aeronautics. I am planning to join in diploma in avionics. Please clarify 1) After finish this can go further with AME or should I go further in advanced diploma in avionics?..2) what is scope of job available for my diploma in avionics?

6th March 2017, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10 and I would like to start my career with aeronautics field. I am interested both in mechanical and electronics but stick with aeronautics. I am planning to join in diploma in avionics. Please clarify 1) After finish this can go further with AME or should I go further in advanced diploma in avionics?..2) what is scope of job available for my diploma in avionics?

You can study the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of Class X. The course provides you the theoretical and practical skills in the aeronautical engineering field. It provides knowledge in the design, construction, development, testing, operation and maintenance of all types of aircrafts. After completion of the course, you can also join B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering / B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering course. Candidates after completion of the course are working in various national and international airlines and maintenance companies like Air India, Jet Airways, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines etc. So it is one of the good streams in Diploma to pursue your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?