6th December 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write JTO exam while in 4th year B.Tech if I am 23 years old with 80% aggregate?

iam pursuing iv b.tech. am i eligble to write jto exam? my age is 23.
up to now my aggregate is 80%.and i am(bc_d).government jobs are got by only sc people.is it correct?please send me answers to my mail

15th May 2011, 01:58 PM
deepakdeep1

Default Re: Am I eligible to write JTO exam while in 4th year B.Tech if I am 23 years old with 80% aggregate?

dear student Only Indian Nationals would be eligible to apply.And of course you are able to sit in JTO exam.
AGE--
1)The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. However, this age is relaxable as per standing instructions on this subject for:-
i) Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Govt.;
ii) BSNL employees upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the BSNL;
iii) For Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes candidates upto 5 years;
iv) For OBC Candidates upto 3 years;
v) For General Category PH candidates upto 10 years ; (for SC/ST 15 years and for OBC 13 years)
vi) For certain other categories like ex-servicemen, displaced persons from East Pakistan[now Bangladesh], repatriates from Burma and Ceylon [now Srilanka],residents of Goa, Daman & Diu, persons migrated from Kenya, Uganda, Republic of Tanzania as per instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
(vii) For Residents of J&K – Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP&T’s Notification No.15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dtd. 7.12.2007 pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu and Kashmir (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit for Recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules 1997”.
Thanks!
1st June 2011, 05:30 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to write JTO exam while in 4th year B.Tech if I am 23 years old with 80% aggregate?

In order to apply for the BSNL-JTO exam, applicants should be graduates in Engineering or Technology. They should have specialized in Electronics, Telecommunication, Electrical, Radio or Computer engineering. If you have done your B.Tech in any of these disciplines, you are qualified for the test. Final year students can also apply for the test. As you are doing the concluding year of your B.Tech, you are eligible. Since you are 21 years old, you can apply for the test. The notification for the test will be published in the month of February annually. Refer leading employment dailies to see the notifications. BSNL conducts the test mostly in April / May months.

all the very best
23rd November 2011, 11:33 PM
arun199011

Default Re: Am I eligible to write JTO exam while in 4th year B.Tech if I am 23 years old with 80% aggregate?

Yes,you are eligible for writing the BSNL JTO exam in final year.But there is no notification in BSNL JTO.
The age limit for BSNL JTO post is 21-30 years.The BSNL TTA notification was overd in last month.
You have to search for notification in the websites www.bsnl.com
CRITERIA:
1.Should completed graduation.
2.Should have minimum 60% aggregate in all academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?