28th July 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i write GRE exam after 4th year with 70% marks?

Can i apply foe GRE exam after 4th year. Currently i am in 4th year first sem. My aggregate is 70% with no backlogs.

28th July 2015, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i write GRE exam after 4th year with 70% marks?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to write GRE examination after your 4th year with an aggregate of 70% marks and no backlogs in your Graduation course from a recognised university. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. Since, you are pursuing your fourth year of your Graduation course, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
28th July 2015, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i apply foe GRE exam after 4th year. Currently i am in 4th year first sem. My aggregate is 70% with no backlogs.
Yes, you can write GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

GRE exam doesn't require any percentage criteria.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
29th July 2015, 11:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely appear in GRE after your fourth year of engineering. There is no percentage bar as such to be eligible for GRE. You can appear in GRE irrespective of your percentage in B.Tech course. You can also appear in GRE in your final year of engineering.
31st July 2015, 05:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can appear in the GRE Examination. You can appear for the GRE Examination if you are in the final year of your Engineering course.
You are eligible for the GRE Examination as there is no percentage criteria to appear in the GRE Examination.
So you can apply as soon as you want for the GRE Examination.
2nd September 2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I write gre after completion of my 4th year or starting of my 4th year..is it okay to apply for gre after my 4th year or it will affect my carrier because I should wait for 1year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?