27th September 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?

I am pre-final year student of Btech from electrical engineering.I want to know whether am I eligible for isro exam or not in my final year?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  3. How to appear for GATE exam after pursuing B.Tech computer science engineering
  4. What is ISRO entrance exam date? What is the syllabus for electrical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  6. Syllabus for ISRO Exam for Electrical stream being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  7. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  11. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  12. Can I apply for custom exam if I am a pre final year electrical engineering student
  13. How can I get job in ISRO being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student
  15. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  17. job opportunity in ISRO for civil Engineering (B.Tech) Final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be eligible for ISRO Exam pursuing my 5th semester of B.Tech?
27th September 2011, 01:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?

Hello friend,
You will considered eligible for the exam, being a final year student, provided you fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

The average marks secured in each semesters must be 65%.
You must not be over 35 years of age. However if you belong to SC/ST candidate, the maximum age limit will be 40 years.

For complete information, refer to the official website of ISRO.
27th September 2011, 03:01 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?

Dear Friend

You can apply for ISRO 'SC' recruitment exam during your final year (4th year) of B.Tech.
but you can apply for the exam during your pre-final year (3rd year) of B.Tech.

The condition for appearing the exam is that you should have comlpeted your
B.Tech. at the time of joining. So, only final year students are allowed for the
recruitment exam conducte for B.Tech. degree holder candidates.

The notification for the job in ISRO is made available on its website.

Kidly visit: http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
27th September 2011, 03:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pre-final year student of Btech from electrical engineering.I want to know whether am I eligible for isro exam or not in my final year?

Dear friend,

Yes, B-TECH(ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING) student are eligible for ISRO exam.

Those candidate have completed B-TECH degree or final year student are eligible for ISRO exam.

But your graduation marks must be above 65% .

The age criteria is given below-

For general candidate - 35 years
For OBC candidate - 38 years
For SC/ST candidate -40 years.

Exam Patterns are-

Total No. of question:80
Total time:90 mins
Marking system:+3 for corerct answer, -1 for wrong answer

Thanks
27th September 2011, 04:09 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes, you are eligible for isro exam. final year 4th year student eligible for this eligible for that exam, but before joining job you have to be complete your degree whenever you are continue otherwise you eligibility is rejected.
all the best
30th September 2011, 11:13 PM
shibendu

I'm sorry friend,
pre-final year students are not eligible for ISRO examination.

Criteria details :

Educational qualification :
You should complete your graduation with any discipline
Final year students are also eligible.

Age limitation :
You should have your age within 21 to 30 years of age.
23rd October 2011, 12:05 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

You can apply for ISRO 'SC' recruitment exam during your final year (4th year) of B.Tech.

B.Tech. at the time of joining. So, only final year students are allowed for the

7th November 2011, 05:09 PM
rudramishra

21st March 2012, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

I'm having my final year 7th semester above 65%. But my previous semesters are below 65%. am I eligible for the exam?
16th May 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

how can i prepare for gate? i am a b tech final year student want some guidelines
17th February 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the website frm where i could know abt job vaccany for isro
14th June 2023, 07:35 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

No, you are not eligible to appear for the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organisation) exam while pursuing your pre-final year of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. ISRO typically requires candidates to have completed their educational qualifications and possess the necessary degrees at the time of application.

For most ISRO exams, the minimum educational qualification required is a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university. Therefore, you need to complete your B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering before you can be eligible to apply for the ISRO exam.

It's important to note that eligibility criteria can vary for different positions and exams conducted by ISRO. It is advisable to refer to the official ISRO notifications or contact ISRO directly to get the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the eligibility criteria and application process for the specific exam you are interested in.

Make sure to regularly check the ISRO website or other official sources for the latest updates and notifications about ISRO exams and eligibility requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?