15th December 2011, 09:06 AM
kamakolanu

Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

sir know i am doing final year BTech i want to apply for appsc group 1 exam in the year 2011-2012 tell me sir can i eligible that xam????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for Group 1 Services of APPSC being a candidate of final year of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  3. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  4. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  5. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of B.Tech from Electrical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  10. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  11. Am I eligible for APPSC group II exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  14. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Is it true that 60% is required for Group-1? -- [New]
  16. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  17. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  18. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
20th December 2011, 02:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamakolanu View Post
sir know i am doing final year BTech i want to apply for appsc group 1 exam in the year 2011-2012 tell me sir can i eligible that xam????????????

As per the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission's guidelines, candidates in the final year of bachelors degree program are eligible to apply for the preliminary stage of the Group I exam but the candidate should be a graduate by the time of application process of the Main Exam.

If you are unable to qualify the final year exam or could not produce the final year mark sheets/graduation certificate, you will not be able to move on to the next stage of the exam, i.e. the Main Exam, irrespective of your marks in the preliminary stage of Group I exam.
24th December 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

sir . Are 2012 passed out (april 2012) are eligible for writing group 1 exam
3rd January 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir am dng now B.Tech final year can i eligible for groups exams
12th January 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.tech final year can i eligible for forest range officers exam?
20th January 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

am pursuing my bachelor degree final year ! can i apply for group 2?
26th January 2012, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

hai sir,
i am pursuing b tech final year and compltd by may 2012 am i eligible to groups pls inform as fast as possible to my mail [email protected]
4th February 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Iam persuing final yr.b.tech(ece).Am i eligible for appsc aee exam?
14th February 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to apply for industrial promotional officer jobs with pursuing final eee.?
28th February 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to apply for FOREST RANGE OFFICERS IN A.P. FOREST SERVICE.now i am pursuing final sem in btech
9th May 2012, 12:31 PM
tash1991

Hello Sir,

If you are in final year b.tech u can eligible other wise you are eligible for that

thanking you sir
29th July 2012, 11:20 PM
samatha89
Member+

Wink Re: Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

As per the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission's guidelines, candidates in the final year of bachelors degree program are eligible to apply for the preliminary stage of the Group I exam but the candidate should be a graduate by the time of application process of the Main Exam.

If you are unable to qualify the final year exam or could not produce the final year mark sheets/graduation certificate, you will not be able to move on to the next stage of the exam, i.e. the Main Exam, irrespective of your marks in the preliminary stage of Group I exam.
11th October 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

ami eligible for Appsc junior Accountant i complted my Bcom 2012 im 20 yrs old im eligible for exam 2012-13
5th March 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for rrb exam i am pursuing 3rd year b.e ece degree?pls reply me quickly..
13th December 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am Bpharm final year student going to complete it in 6 months can I apply for apps group 2
5th January 2017, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am pursuing Llb (5 years course) final semester, am I eligible for group 1 and 2, I can submit my certificate at the time of mains exam
30th October 2018, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing btech final year ND completed my diploma Civil engineering I will eligible for vro exam
23rd December 2018, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am pursuing BSC final year. Can I apply for the posts of yesterday's appsc notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?