16th May 2015, 05:18 PM
varunmitta

In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?

Hello,
I am pursuing 2nd year of my Diploma in
Aeronautical Engineering from Singhania University.
After completing my Diploma I want to do
B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering from Abroad.
Can you please tell me what entrance exam I should give?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. After completing EXTC engineering can I continue with master's in aeronautical engineering? Which exams should be given to study abroad for masters in aeronautical?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  6. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  7. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  8. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  10. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  12. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  14. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  18. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
1st June 2015, 01:15 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?

You will have to sit for the SAT and the TOEFL Examination and it will be of great help for you if you can score good marks in those Examinations.
So you will need to prepare for the Examinations from now on.
If you can score nicely in the SAT Examination then you will be able to get admission to the Best Colleges Abroad.
1st June 2015, 01:18 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for study B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?

You will have to sit for the SAT and the TOEFL Examination and it will be of great help for you if you can score good marks in those Examinations.
So you will need to prepare for the Examinations from now on.
If you can score nicely in the SAT Examination then you will be able to get admission to the Best Colleges Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?