21st July 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do masters in architecture in USA after doing bachelors in architecture from India?

How to do masters in architecture in USA after doing bachelors in architecture from India? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? What are the steps I need to follow for it? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  2. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  3. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  4. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  5. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Exams for Masters in Architecture in USA?
  7. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
  8. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  9. Will I get a good job in future if I have done Civil as under graduation and do Architecture masters?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India?
  11. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  12. Is there any scholarship available to do masters in Architecture?
  13. Which entrance is need to be cleared for doing Masters in Architecture at CEPT, Ahmedabad?
  14. Is id possible to do MS in Architecture in abroad like USA? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges for admission with 118 NATA score and 90.5% in 12th ISC
  16. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 95 marks in B.Arch
15th August 2017, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in architecture in USA after doing bachelors in architecture from India?

To do Master's in Architecture course in USA after completion of your Bachelor's degree course in Architecture from a recognised university, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in USA universities. Once, you have secured admission in Master's degree course in any of the US university, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can go to USA for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?