1st January 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for naval architecture in AMET university? I have completed 1st year B.E in civil

what is the admission procedure for naval architecture in amet university. As i have completed 1st year of B.E in civil and looking for naval architecture??

Related Questions:
  1. Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?
  2. Scope and job requirements of B.E Naval Architecture in AMET University?
  3. What is the admission procedure and the course fee of Naval Architecture? Institutes offering the course?
  4. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  5. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission procedure and dates for par time PGDID at Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?
  7. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  8. Can I take admission in B.E 2nd or 1st year after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Procedure for admission for 1st year in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  10. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  11. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  12. Am I eligible for admission for M.Tech in Naval Architecture after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  14. After completing B.E Civil how can I make a career in Naval Architecture?
  15. Can I switch to Mumbai University from M.A current university after completion of 1st year in Civil Engineering? What is the procedure?
  16. Possibility to pursue M.Tech in Architecture for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) final year student? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  17. How can I take admission in 2nd yr B.E as a part time? I've completed diploma in civil engineering through correspondence
  18. BSC IT or Btech in Naval Architecture? Which one is a better course?
11th April 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for naval architecture in AMET university? I have completed 1st year B.E in civil

what is the admission requirements for naval architecture in amet university?what are the marks required in 12th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?