2nd April 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is Amity University a good university? How to get admission in it?

did amity university a good university?
how can we get admission in it...

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  2. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  3. Whether Amity University provides B.Com course? Possibility to get admission without donation for a candidate who have secured 69.7% in 12th standard?
  4. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the scope after doing MCA from Amity University? Is Amity a good choice for MCA?
  6. List of state/self funded institutes which participate in AIEEE?
  7. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  8. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid?
  9. List of colleges which offer Non-medical B.Sc in Delhi? Difference between General and Honours in B.Sc?
  10. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate? -- [New]
  11. What is the fee structure of BSW in Amity university in Noida?
  12. How to take admission in Amity University Lucknow campus in B.Tech Civil Engineering
  13. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  14. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?
  15. Is Amity University a good university? How to get admission in it?
  16. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  17. Date of Entrance Examinations of Delhi University and Amity University for admission to LLM program
  18. Am I eligible for MCA at IP University if can not attend the foreign exchange program of Amity university?
19th April 2012, 02:59 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Amity University a good university? How to get admission in it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
did amity university a good university?
how can we get admission in it...
Amity University is one of the top educational Institutions in the country. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC]. The technical programs are approved by the AICTE and the Law programs are approved by the Bar Council of India and likewise every program offered by the University is recognized by the required regulatory bodies some way or the other. The University offers various undergraduate as well as post graduate programs and the eligibility criteria varies from each other.

Hence, to get detail information, regarding the admission procedure and the program one is willing to pursue with, one may refer to the official website of the Amity University.
30th July 2012, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Is the degree offered by Amity university to phd physics students is of distance learning?
10th August 2014, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Is amity university good for msc maths i have read so many bad things about it on many bloga please tell me about it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?