18th October 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Any BARC exam can be given after passing B.Sc Maths?

Sir/Mam, Please tell me that can I sit in any BARC exam after B.Sc.(maths)?
If yes, please send me all details about that exam. What type of preparation is needed to clear the exam? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for BARC entrance exam after passing first year exam of BSc with physics honors?
  2. Possibilities to join BARC without passing GATE? Previous year question papers of BARC entrance exam?
  3. How can I join in BARC? Is there any entrance exam to join BARC after class 12th? Can I join BARC through BSc? What is the procedure?
  4. How can I join BARC NDT course after passing 10th with 43% without science and Maths?
  5. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  6. What is the minimum qualification for BARC? Entrance Exams to join BARC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  8. Can I give BARC exam after passing BSc? What is the syllabus?
  9. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  10. Any post at BARC research centre for which I can apply after my BSc? Which entrance exam to give?
  11. Any BARC exams that can be given after passing 12th?
  12. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics?
  13. Am I eligible to join BARC after passing BSc Physics? I am 34 years old
  14. Can I get admission in BSc IT after passing HSc with Maths and statistics
  15. How to do MSc in Physics after passing BSc in Maths
  16. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of BARC for Electrical engineering stream? When BARC out application form for it?
  17. What is BARC syllabus? Books to be referred for BARC training school entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible for BARC entrance exam after passing B.Tech in IT strea
19th October 2017, 02:29 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any BARC exam can be given after passing B.Sc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, Please tell me that can I sit in any BARC exam after B.Sc.(maths)?
If yes, please send me all details about that exam. What type of preparation is needed to clear the exam? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) after completing your bachelor of science degree in mathematics, because to apply for BARC candidate must have done BE/B.Tech/ B.SC Engg. From government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained. Here below are details regarding eligibility required to apply for BARC:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for BARC is bachelors in Mechanical engineering, Chemical engineering, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, Instrumentation engineering, Civil engineering, Electronics engineering etc. from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to apply in BARC for general category is 26 years, for OBC category 29 years, For SC/ST category 31 years.

>> For more details please visit www.barc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?