18th October 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Which subject we can choose in 11th standard to become an engineer in Google company?

Which subject can we choose from 11th standard to become a software engineer in Google company? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What type of preparation is required? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a Software Engineer? Which subject should I choose in class 11th and what is the course duration?
  2. Can I drop Physics subject in 11th and 12th standard and still get a job as software engineer in future?
  3. What course should I choose to get a job in IT company after completion of 10th standard?
  4. Which subject I should choose in 12th standard to become a software engineer?
  5. Which subjects to choose to get a job in google company?
  6. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  7. Which course to choose between PCMC or PCME to get a job in google company as a software engineer?
  8. Should I choose Non-Medical in 11th standard to become a Software Engineer if secured 8.6 CGPA in 10th?
  9. Which Stream do I have to take in 11th To become a Software Engineer?
  10. Which stream should I choose in 11th standard to study Law in future?
  11. Which stream should I choose in 11th standard to study Fashion Design in future? -- [New]
  12. Is Biology subject important in 11th and 12th standard if I want to become a Bio tech engineer in future?
  13. Which course is suitable to get job Google company?
  14. What should I do after 10th to become a Mechanical Engineer?
  15. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? Which subjects to opt in 11th for it?
  16. To become a software engineer should we do standard 11th by IT subject or by computer science subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which subjects to choose for graduation in future while doing 11th standard with science?
  18. Which subject to choose in 11th standard to become an IAS officer in future?
19th October 2017, 01:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject we can choose in 11th standard to become an engineer in Google company?

To become a software engineer, you should have to opt for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects i.e., PCM stream for pursuing your 11th standard. After completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream, you have to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Computer Science/ Information Technology course from a Government recognised university. After completion of your Bachelor's degree course with good subject knowledge, you can get a job in Google company by participating in the recruitment drive conducted by the Google company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?