12th May 2013, 04:20 PM

Can I appear for BARC entrance exam after passing first year exam of BSc with physics honors?

hello.I have just passed my first year exam of BSc with physics honours.Can I appear BARC exam .what's the syallabus.

21st May 2015, 11:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for BARC entrance exam after passing first year exam of BSc with physics honors?

At this time you are not eligible to appear for BARC entrance exam because you do not fulfill the minimum required qualification eligibility to appear for the exam.

BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.

The eligibility criteria for Physics Discipline are following:-

-The applicant should have passed MSc in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics or BE/ BTech in Engineering Physics with minimum of 60% aggregate marks.

-MSc applicants should have Physics and Mathematics up to BSc or at subsidiary and/or ancillary level in case of five year integrated MSc, with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in MSc as well as in BSc.

-Applicants are considered on the basis of GATE Score.Therefore,the applicant should have valid GATE Score in Physics.

-For applicants having BE (Engineering Physics) or MSc (Electronics) as qualifying degree, valid GATE Score in Engineering Science is also acceptable.

-The age limit for

General Category - 26 years

OBC-29 years

SC/ST–31 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?