15th October 2011, 01:39 AM
cool_hitler

Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?

sir,
i'm bsc 2nd year student.can i aplly for barc exam??
my cousin is 12th passed.can he apply for the barc exam??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in BARC being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  2. How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?
  3. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  4. How to apply for B.Sc in Agriculture or Biotechnology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BAMS in Bangalore?
  5. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. How to apply for BARC job on the basis of 10th qualification? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  8. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any post at BARC research centre for which I can apply after my BSc? Which entrance exam to give?
  10. Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to give BARC Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  12. Is there any post at BARC for BSc final year students
  13. NET exam after B.Sc and MBA pursuing final year?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  15. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  16. How to apply for PO Job being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?
  17. Can I appear for BARC entrance exam after passing first year exam of BSc with physics honors?
  18. How to join MCA course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc Computers? Which are the Entrance Exams available for this?
18th October 2011, 12:41 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre

Dear Friend

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) recruits only

Engineering Graduates (B.Tech. or equivalent) and

Science Post Graduates (M.Sc. or equivalent).

You can apply for only after the completion of B.Tech. or M.Sc.

Also, application can be submitted during final year of qualifying degree but the

final selection is subject to passing of the qualifying degree with at least 60% marks.

Presently, you two are not eligible to go in BARC. You should complete either M.Sc.

or B.Tech. according to your interest and then you should start then you can

go in BARC.

Visit: http://www.barc.ernet.in
18th October 2011, 02:15 AM
chandni kumari 26

Smile Re: Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?

student those who are B.E/B.Tech engineer can apply for BARC,not a student of B.sc.if you do M.sc after B.sc then you are eligible for applying BARC.so your brother want to go in then first he should go for engineering for any branch.and if yours then you have only one chance to apply for BARC that M.sc course.

Thanks a lot yours friend
16th January 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?

i m bsc second year student. can i apply for barc exams??
15th February 2012, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 2nd year student in electronics and telecommunication .how can i apply for BARC. how should i prepare for it? what are the post which i get at BARC?
2nd March 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 2 yr student in chemical engg.how can aply for barc ?
23rd September 2013, 09:03 PM
R.S.Parmar

Dear Friend.........

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) recruits only

Engineering Graduates (B.Tech. or equivalent) and

Science Post Graduates (M.Sc. or equivalent).

You can apply for only after the completion of B.Tech. or M.Sc.

Also, application can be submitted during final year of qualifying degree but the

final selection is subject to passing of the qualifying degree with at least 60% marks.

Presently, you two are not eligible to go in BARC. You should complete either M.Sc.

or B.Tech. according to your interest and then you should start then you can

go in BARC.

best of luck......
thank you......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?