27th December 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get admission form via email for BSc nursing? What is the admission procedure?

Is it any chance to get admission form via e-mail?also would like to know about the admission procedure?

Thanks
Daisy Varghese.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  2. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  3. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  4. When will I get the form for BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  7. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  8. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Nursing?
  10. Any chance to get admission in MBBS after BSc Nursing? Universities which are offering this in Australia and what will be the duration?
  11. Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?
  12. How to get admission form of BSc Nursing in West Bengal? What is the date of available of the admission form?
  13. Any chance for admission in MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  14. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  15. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  16. How to get admission in AFMC for BSc Nursing?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing?
  18. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing at any leading government colleges of Kerala? Where to get form for admission and what is the fee structure? -- [New]
21st April 2019, 05:32 PM
S4018

Default Re: Any chance to get admission form via email for BSc nursing? What is the admission procedure?

Minimum eligibility criteria is completion of 10+2 level of education in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. B.Sc Nursing admission is usually convicted between April-June.

Entrance exam is there mandatorily, which is conducted by respective institutes or through state cet. Please check regularly for its registration usually done between dec-feb time period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?