23rd May 2012, 07:33 PM
kavana maiya

Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?

I have backlog in 3rd, 5th and 6th semester mathematics. Is it possible to get a good job with these backlogs?? I am good in Electronics and Computer Science...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  2. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  3. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  4. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  5. How can I clear backlogs from 3rd semester to 6th semester?
  6. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  8. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  9. Can I get a good job in IT companies after scoring 65% upto 6th semester? What is the criteria?
  10. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  11. If I have 4 backlogs in 1st year and 65% upto 6th semester can I get a good job in IT companies as well as in government sector? What is the criteria of IT companies like Infosys?
  12. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  13. Can I fill forms for upcoming GATE Exam having completed B.Tech with backlogs?
  14. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I get Jobs in Companies having cleared 2 backlogs by 5th semester of my Engineering?
  16. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for recruitment drives after having backlogs in B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
3rd September 2012, 11:31 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?

Hello,
Don't get disheartened because of the backlogs.Yes it might have some negative impacts but not that much that you wouldn't be able to get a job.

As you have mentioned that you have backlogs even in the 6th sem,it means in the 3rd year,so you may have just one year to clear all of them before passing out.If you have campus interviews in your college it might hamper your chances to let you sit in them.

most of the IT companies do not allow candidates with backlogs,although i ve seen some allow upto 3 backlogs but you need to clear all of them before passing out,before finishing your 4 years.

Once you clear it,it wouldn't matter and you can apply for the government jobs as well.You can try for your interested domain in private companies and once you get some experience these things do not come in picture.

So work hard as much as you can so that you can clear all your backlogs well in time.

Good Luck
1st July 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?

I've 14 backlocks in 2nd 3rd and 4th sem and cleared in other 1 3 5 sem . . . Can i get a good job or
1st July 2013, 02:06 PM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?

Hi:

It's certainly very difficult to get a good placement while having backlogs. But you can always apply for companies visiting their websites. But make sure before you join any company, clear the exams studying hard. Else, there would be chance, they would knock you out of the company when they find their employee to be having these many back logs.

All the BEST!
24th January 2017, 04:23 PM
Sargeant
Member+

This has been most common question for students who fail in clearing the papers or who drops one year in their graduation study. Having backlogs results in only hectic task to study same paper again or it might costs a year.

But , once student able to clear their backlogs paper , he/she free to apply for various competitive exams ,government job application forms, etc. Students with experience at actual job environment is important than his backlogs. So even you drop one year, try to get some experience. It will help a lot in future.

But most important is to clear their backlogs because continuous backlogs in every same you learn may creates difficult situation in exam days and also allow you to apply for jobs as many employers demands degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?