6th June 2015, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?

Sir I n looking for a college in Singapore for a 2year bachelor's degree in management, so is it recognizable in india and what scholarship can I get from indian government and Singapore government?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  2. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  3. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  4. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  5. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  6. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  7. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  9. What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?
  10. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  11. Can I do BA in Singapore or in India?
  12. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  13. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?
  15. Application procedure for getting scholarship from Singapore after 10th? -- [New]
  16. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  17. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?
23rd July 2023, 02:05 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?

Colleges in Singapore that offer 2-year Bachelor's degrees in Management:
  • James Cook University Singapore: James Cook University Singapore is a private university located in Singapore. They offer a 2-year Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Management program that is accredited by the Australian Government.

• PSB Academy: PSB Academy is a private university located in Singapore. They offer a 2-year Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Management program that is accredited by the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry.

• Nanyang Polytechnic: Nanyang Polytechnic is a public polytechnic located in Singapore. They offer a 2-year Diploma in Business Management program that is accredited by the Singapore Government.

• Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) Global Education: SIM Global Education is a private university located in Singapore. They offer a 2-year Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Management program that is accredited by the Association of Management Development Institutes of Asia (AMDIA).

• Temasek Polytechnic: Temasek Polytechnic is a public polytechnic located in Singapore. They offer a 2-year Diploma in Business Administration program that is accredited by the Singapore Government.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The value of a 2-year Bachelor's degree in Management from Singapore in India varies depending on the university and the program. However, in general, these degrees are well-respected in India and can lead to good job opportunities.
The scholarship procedure for Singapore and Indian Government is as follows:
  • Singapore Government Scholarships: The Singapore Government offers a number of scholarships for international students who want to study in Singapore. These scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and airfare.
  • Indian Government Scholarships: The Indian Government also offers a number of scholarships for international students who want to study in Singapore. These scholarships cover tuition fees, living expenses, and airfare.
To apply for a scholarship, you will need to submit an application form and supporting documents to the respective scholarship authority. The application process for scholarships can vary depending on the scholarship, so it is important to check the requirements carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?