1st July 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Will I get admission into best colleges after BMM with various backlog history?

Hi I am a fybmm student of the year 2012 -2013 ..dropped out and now after going through all additional and kts I’m finally eligible for sybmm in 2015.....I want to go through my tybmm asap and get in a good college for my post grad ....would I get admission in one of the best colleges if I score exceptionally good in ty or is my backlog and wasted years going to affect my future...I want a path and then I want you make a plan to work on ...i need help....I’d appreciate it a lot ...thanks

3rd July 2015, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission into best colleges after BMM with various backlog history?

Your end score will matter and if you have cleared all backlogs with degree in hand then surely you will not have issues during admission. If you have uncleared backlogs then that that will create problems and you will not get admission. Most of the top universities give admission on the basis of marks in graduation and if you have good marks then you will get admission without any doubt. Some universities even conduct entrance exam and you can appear for them if you have clear your graduation. Hence, you can get admission in good colleges if you clear all the backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?