23rd April 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com Computers in distance mode?

Am I eligible for doing MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com Computers in distance mode? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the details on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the information soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to go abroad after completion of B.Com in distance mode?
  2. How may I do MBA through correspondence? I've done B.Sc computers through correspondence
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  4. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  5. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  7. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after doing MBA(HR) through Distance Mode? Procedure to apply for M.Tech if eligible?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  10. After scoring 59% in MBA(HR) and 54% in LLM am I eligible for NET?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in HR after MBA(HR) in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. Can I do MBA after pursing degree from KU distance education
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Management Studies either full time/part time after completing distance mode MBA?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of MCA course? How about in distance mode if not in regular?
  17. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of Executive MBA from ICFAI University?
23rd April 2016, 09:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com Computers in distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for doing MBA in abroad after completion of B.Com Computers in distance mode? What is the minimum criteria followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the details on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the information soon.
You have completed graduation degree, so you are eligible for MBA courses in Abroad through GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination open to all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degrees in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?