18th June 2011, 12:01 AM
nitish nipane

Any difference between Petrochemical and Petroleum Engineering? Is Automobile Engineering a good option?

Is their any difference between petrochemical and petroleum engg. ?
Is the automobile engg. is good option?

Related Questions:
  1. B.tech in petroleum Engineering after completing diploma in petrochemical? -- [New]
  2. Is Petrochemical engineering course better? Top Petrochemical engineering colleges in Karnataka?
  3. Commerce student can do Petroleum or Petrochemical engineering?
  4. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  5. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  6. Can I apply for Petrochemical Engineering after completing 12th?
  7. Which is the better course between Petrochemical and Petroleum engineering?
  8. What will be the starting salary package in MNC or Indian companies after doing Automobile Engineering? Difference between Automobile Engineering and Automotive Engineering?
  9. How to switch from cement sector to petrochemical or petroleum refining sector?
  10. Which is best field in polytechnic to earn more money in future?
  11. Scope in Marine, Petrochemical/Petroleum and Mining Engineering courses?
  12. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  13. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  14. Is petroleum engineering a good field? what is the scope and job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  16. Which are the colleges offering Petrochemical courses?
  17. Which is more preferable, either B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) and M.Tech(automobile engineering) or B.Tech(automobile engineering) and M.Tech(Automobile engineering)? What's the difference between them?
  18. Can we get admitted in petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering
24th October 2011, 10:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any difference between Petrochemical and Petroleum Engineering? Is Automobile Engineering a good option?

Petroleum Engineering is surely different from Petrochemical engineering. Basically, petroleum engineering is involved in development, recovery and processing of petrol. Petrochemical engineering involves in refining and development of petroleum products. Automobile industry is totally different as it is branch of vehicle engineering. You should choose a field of your area of interest. All the three courses are equally good.
13th November 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any difference between Petrochemical and Petroleum Engineering? Is Automobile Engineering a good option?

plz i need help am a sutdent i find it difficult to get along wit my chemistry and calculations in physics and identifying most formulas.i hav intrest in eletrical engineering and petroleum engineering plz i need ur advice.
5th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Difference between petrochemistry & petrochemical?
21st August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between petrochemistry & petrochemical?
17th January 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

can you please compare petrochemical engineering with petroleum engineering..state plus points as well as drawbacks of both the sides.
6th May 2013, 01:57 AM
gopikrishnajct

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitish nipane View Post
Is their any difference between petrochemical and petroleum engg. ?
Is the automobile engg. is good option?
petrochemical and petroleum in totaly different
petrochem fuly based on chemical studies but petroleum nt like that. my preference petrochemical had gud scope in future. Automobile is gud but compare to petrochem, petrochem had gud scope
12th May 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

shall i take pharmaceutical engineering? is it is a good course and it has a good future? please tell
24th June 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best engineering course?
25th June 2013, 01:56 AM
rhiayrash

A petroleum engineer is interested in determining the amount of oil and gas in a given reservoir and how to best recover as much of it as possible.

A petrochemical engineer is interested in converting petroleum into useful products ranging from gasoline to plastics and other chemicals.

These two disciplines are on opposite ends of the chain for petroleum and are not really related in terms of working together. They do however have some courses in college that are the same or very similar.

Yes automobile engineering is good because day by day vehicle is increasing and there is to much waiting for new vehicle.Automobile industry is growing industry.It also provide good salary.You can go for it.
25th June 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the diffrence between chemical engineering and petroleum engineering?
20th July 2013, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I want to know whether petrochemical and petroleum engineering which of the two is more higher
20th February 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between petrochemical and petroleum engineering
31st May 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Who will get more salary petroleum engineering or petrochemical engineering
16th June 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Which subject of pcm should be strongest for opting in petrochemical eng.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?