18th September 2010, 12:17 AM
shweta nagar

Any entrance exam for correspondence EXECUTIVE MBA from SDCL? Can it be done online?

i want to do correspondence EXECUTIVE MBA from SDCL . i want to know do i have to give entrance exam for that? and can i do online EXECUTIVE MBA from SDCL?

18th September 2010, 09:38 AM
subhash1206

Default Re: Any entrance exam for correspondence EXECUTIVE MBA from SDCL? Can it be done online?

yes cdsl provide online test for correspondence mba you can join it
best of luck dear.
18th September 2010, 06:43 PM
palashbolia

Default Re: Any entrance exam for correspondence EXECUTIVE MBA from SDCL? Can it be done online?

you have to contact the helpline of SDCL and ask questions and your answers will be answered and you can do that.
4th October 2010, 11:19 AM
averulkar

Smile Re: Any entrance exam for correspondence EXECUTIVE MBA from SDCL? Can it be done online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shweta nagar View Post
i want to do correspondence EXECUTIVE MBA from SDCL . i want to know do i have to give entrance exam for that? and can i do online EXECUTIVE MBA from SDCL?
yes. There are many options available like symbiosis college ie; www.scdl.net
You need not to give any entrance test for this. Basic eligibility is graduation or 3 years diploma course and 2 years of experience.
23rd April 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

how i could get admission in correspondance MBA from sdcl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?