21st November 2011, 09:12 PM
Mr.Banri Phira F. Lyngdoh

How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya

I am presently working as an Executive Engineer in Meghalaya Urban Development Authority, Shillong for more than 12 years and I am interested in knowing whether there is any opportunity or not for me to pursue a Correspondence Course in Town and Country Planning? What would be the Correspondence Course Time Period to complete? When is the next legible Correspondence Course period going to start and what are its necessary procedurial matters needed to be done before taking the Correspondence Course? Where would the nearest Examination Centre be for us in North-East India?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  2. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer?
  3. How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?
  4. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  5. How to do PG diploma or degree in Town planning through correspondence mode?
  6. Working in EPC company as a Production Planning Engineer and want to shift to teaching profession : Is my decision good? Future scope of a lecturer?
  7. Information about correspondence CS course in executive level?
  8. Whether the certificate of MGU, Meghalaya is valid study MBA in China, UK, Australia and USA?
  9. Validity of MGU Meghalaya degree for studying further in UK?
  10. Correspondence masters degree in town planning
  11. Fee details of correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? Best trade for a CSE graduate working in an IT firm? -- [New]
  12. Which is a better correspondence course after BCA?
  13. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details of ICWA Online? What is the fee structure? I am working as an executive in MNC company
  15. Can I apply for IAS Exam having completed MCA and working as a Software Engineer?
  16. How to pursue M.E correspondence course in Environmental Engineering
  17. What should I do to improve my career being a candidate having completed BBM and working as Junior Executive?
  18. Any institute offers PhD in Planning? Duration of course?
7th July 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as an Executive engineer in Meghalaya

How may I do correspondence course on Town and Country Planning? How may I get details for the same? I'm presently working as a town planning inspector in Cuddalore Munucipality, Cuddalore District,Tamil Nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?