24th September 2011, 11:42 AM
lakhmani

Will an MBA correspondence be useful in anyway for me?

I am working as a HR Executive will a MBA in correspondence be useful to grow high in my carrier?

28th December 2011, 08:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will an MBA correspondence be useful in anyway for me?

As you are already a HR executive so the MBA in HR will certainly increase your knowledge level and improve your skills. In todays corporate world extra professional qualification always helps to grow in the current organization or to get better job opportunities. Its recommended that you opt for the MBA HR programme.
9th October 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will an MBA correspondence be useful in anyway for me?

is it necessary to do the job for MBA correspondence or i can give exam without any experience. i have completed BMS please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?