9th November 2015, 11:56 PM
amrit mall

Requirement of LLB entrance exam after graduation?

Hello I am student of b.com final and I am interested to enter in LLB entrance exam so need to know that what are the requirements?

Related Questions:
15th November 2015, 09:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirement of LLB entrance exam after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrit mall View Post
Hello I am student of b.com final and I am interested to enter in LLB entrance exam so need to know that what are the requirements?
There are two types of LLB: one LLB which can be done right after class 12 is of five years duration and the one that can be done after graduation is of three years duration. Both courses are equally good and they should not be compared in the first place simply because they serve to two different audiences.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You should have a graduation degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university with 45% of marks.
  • Universities like DU and BHU asks for at least 50% of marks.
  • Even if you have completed graduation through correspondence then also you will be considered eligible.
Here's a list of some of the top entrance exams that can be given for three years LLB:-
  • University of Delhi (DU) LLB Entrance Test
  • BHU – UET (Law)
  • LSAT-India
  • Panjab University
  • LAWCET of Andhra Pradesh
  • CEE – Kerala
  • Kurukshetra University
  • MD University, Rohtak
  • IIT Kharagpur (Own Test & LSAT-India)
16th November 2015, 12:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative Law and as the name suggests it is a bachelor degree course after pursuing which one heads towards becoming a lawyer.

Basically, LLB courses are of two types on the basis of duration of this course which are described as below :-

I) LLB course of five years, for one who are interested to pursue the same course right after their higher secondary school degree.

II) LLB course of three years, for one who are interested to pursue the same course after completing their graduation degree.

To pursue the same course from National Law Universities you will have clear Common Law Admission Test ( CLAT ) for which you need to have the qualifications mentioned here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age not exceeding 20 years ( In case of SC/ST or PH 22 years ).

* You must have completed your 12th with any stream with at least 45% aggregate ( in case of SC/ST and PH candidates 40% ) from recognized board.

For more details and updates about the same examination you can log on to the link www.clat.ac.in.
12th July 2016, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

What subject is most suitable to opt in Bachelor's of Arts if we desire to pursue with LLB after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?