9th September 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for B.Tech final year students with computer science?

hi ..... this is kapil kumar and i want to know about the government jobs for b.tech final year student with computer science branch in b.tech. pls send me related information on [email protected]

10th September 2011, 08:20 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs for B.Tech final year students with computer science?

Joining any of the defense field is one of the options available. For this you can choose between CDSE and SSC scheme. Telecom is another option available. Other than this railways, banking sector are also options available. Notification regarding opportunities available will be issued in all the leading newspapers.
10th September 2011, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government jobs for B.Tech final year students with computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi ..... this is kapil kumar and i want to know about the government jobs for b.tech final year student with computer science branch in b.tech. pls send me related information on [email protected]
dear friend,
You have completed your B-TECH in COMPUTER SCIENCE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Also you are eligible for BANK PO and HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER jobs.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

Thanks
8th October 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Jobs for B.TECH final year students with electronics and communication?
8th October 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Jobs for B.TECH final year students with electronics and communication?
19th November 2011, 01:34 AM
m.khushhal

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.In Indian railways there are different division, each controlling a particular function. Every division has a certain number of technical and non-technical departments, which form the base structure on which the railways function.
Technical departments are: civil, technical and mechanical engineering, signalling and telecom, several others dealing with similar disciplines....
Non-technical departments are: accounts, personnel management, Railway protection Force (RPF) or security and traffic servicesEach department has staff at various levels. The highest are the Group A officers, while the lowest in rank are the Group D staff members.Final year student are not eligible for these exam you must have atleast bachalor in any field.
13th January 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I am b.tech final year student {I.T.} and i want a govt. job
please tell me about that and please send the information on
[email protected]
4th January 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

im in final year of btech ..i want to know bout govt jobs for btch cs students ..in indian navy or army plzz send info on
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?