28th December 2010, 06:33 PM
angrysoul

Any higher education course related to Medical Electronics Engineering?

i'm currently studying engineering in medical electronics...i wanna pursue my higher education in the same filed...is there any course related to this field??

Related Questions:
4th January 2011, 01:02 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any higher education course related to Medical Electronics Engineering?

If you want to do Teaching in this field then its better for you to get higher education by doing M.phil & phd courses & work as a professor or can go in the research field too.The research done through this kind of collaboration between doctors and technologists will ultimately meet the requirements of the medical profession, and determine the progress in the field of medicine with a long term perspective. This will allow the country to remain at the frontier of global advances in medicine.

Such innovative research in the long run will reduce imports, lead to development of new drugs, and will be geared towards making the country self-sufficient, and attaining a leading role in the world. But facilities for such kind of research are woefully inadequate in our country, if not non-existent. Further, the need for trained manpower in this area was also felt for quite some time.
8th April 2011, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any higher education course related to Medical Electronics Engineering?

plz tell me suitable courses offered in medical electronics field?
30th June 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects available related to medical electronics for M.tech course ?
4th August 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

do IIT have any course for master degree for medical electronics engineering.............. plzzzz let me inform............ im eager to knw............
5th August 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir..........can medical electronics engineering student give GATE exam....is their any IIT for them.....im interested to do mtech from IIT what i have to do...plz give syllabus/procidure sir.....
23rd September 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

what should we prefer about further studies after doing medical electronics technology course.......................plzzz am eager to know further studies
31st May 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

i am a medical electronics diploma student ,what are the higher studies and jobs related to hospitals ...................plz tell me
14th June 2012, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

i am an diploma e&c student,now i am writing the CET for joining engineering i am trying to take medical electronics as the main subject is that will be easy for me?
7th July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my ece final year sir now i'm having my medical electronics paper i'm much more interested on that particular field sir is there anyway to have my further studies on this particular field
14th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my second year puc(pcmb) just this year, i want to opt for BE but i am quite interested in biology, can i go for medical electronics or biotechnology in BE. if so, please let me know information about the course ,syllabus,scope and salary.
5th February 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

what r medical courses in M.Tech. /M.S. can B.Tech ECE student can go?
please guide me............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?