23rd January 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Jobs related to Electronics engineering?

I have done Electronics Engineering from Mumbai University with First Class result. I am searching for Job related to my field. Please help me to find job related to my field and consult me what i have to do some future courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs available after BSc in electronics? Jobs or field related with BSc electronics?
  2. What are the government jobs available for me after passing Electronics Engineering?
  3. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  4. What are the jobs related to Robotics in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  7. Are there any government jobs for biotechnology engineers? Which are the companies related to it?
  8. What are the jobs related to electronics? I am a student of electronics
  9. Opportunities in Electronics field? Government and Private Sector companies having jobs in electronics field?
  10. What are the opportunities related to power electronics? I am pursuing M.Tech under power electronics
  11. Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for RRB entrance exam after doing B.E 3rd year in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  13. Solved question papers of previous Associateship exam
  14. What are the various PSU exams and jobs related to ECE? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Core jobs related to Electronics and Communication?
  16. Which course is better for girls in India between ECE and CSE? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Will there be any Medical related courses for B.Tech ECE candidates?
  18. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
7th February 2014, 01:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs related to Electronics engineering?

There is lot of scope of job opportunities and of growth after doing electronics engineering in every field. Electronics Engineering is an ever-green branch among all the engineering streams because some times the software boom goes up and down. It is such a branch which has always scope for improving. It is one of the core fields of engineering, so it is always evergreen in terms of Scope and Job Prospects. You can go for higher studies in this field to get better opportunities especially in the field of research and teaching.

Core sector Companies that gives jobs to Electronics aspirants-

-ECIL
-EIL
-BHEL
-POWER GRID
-NTPC
-SAIL
-IOCL
-OIL INDIA LIMITED
-ISRO
-NPCIL
-APGENCO
-APTRANSCO,etc.

You can get jobs in Banks,defense sector,railways.You can also get jobs through various exams like-
1.IES
2.IAS
3.CDS
4.EKT
5.UES
6.SSC
7.PSC
8.UPSC

You can also get jobs in private sector companies like-

-Infosys
-TCS
-IBM
-HCL
-Intel
-Capgemni
-Cognizant
-Accenture
-L&T INFOTECH
-CTS
-Reliance Energies
-Wipro and many more.

Selection Procedure :-
-Written Test followed by interview or
- Off-campus interview

You should upload your resume in the leading job portals to get info about the latest job openings and opportunities across the globe. Along with it, prepare well for the entrance exams.
3rd September 2016, 08:35 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Jobs related to Electronics engineering?

There are three options you can follow

1. Government Sector
This is the most secured sector in terms of job security. You can try for Railways, Banking, Administrative and others.

2. IT Sector :
After completing your graduation you can try for IT sector. TCS, IBM, INFOSYS, CTS, Tech Mahindra re few good names.

3. Core companies :
You cxan also try for these core companies
IOCL
OIL INDIA LIMITED
ISRO
NPCIL
SAIL
APGENCO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?