26th August 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Any job for MCA pass students in state government of West Bengal?

is there a job for MCA pass in the State Govt of West Bengal. please give details

31st October 2016, 07:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any job for MCA pass students in state government of West Bengal?

Currently, the options for government jobs for MCA pass outs are less in West Bengal. You can try for such jobs in Delhi, Mumbai and other states. Especially, as you want government jobs, I suggest you apply for individual banking examinations. By individual, I mean the respective banks. You must have heard about IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel examination. Here you can apply for either clerical or PO(Probationary Officer positions) for a list of nationalized banks. This is held at the end of the year. To enroll in such examinations log onto the website www.ibps.in.
But like I said before you can apply for the same posts in individual nationalized banks all over India. If you are flexible about your location of work, you can apply in the individual official websites of the banks for the entrance examinations of clerical and officer positions. In that case, if you clear such an examination, you will be posted in the respect vacant position of any branch of that bank all over India.
15th October 2017, 03:51 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Any job for MCA pass students in state government of West Bengal?

There are lots of Job opportunity after completing master of computer and application because it is professional degree. That now time its scope is very high as well as private or government. So, you can apply for both private sector like Wipro , Infosys etc and regularly search government jobs in official sites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?