6th September 2011, 10:07 PM
ankith146

What are the possible ways to join Indian Army after doing B.Tech CSE?

I am doing my cse 4th year,,i want to join indian army,,can u tell me what are all the possible ways?

7th September 2011, 07:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possible ways to join Indian Army after doing B.Tech CSE?

Since you have not completed engineering you can apply through the university entry scheme. Only men are allowed to apply through this scheme. Also you should not be married. Your age should be within 19 to 25 years. Once you complete engineering then you will other options like the SS (Tech) scheme and TC scheme. Even females are allowed to apply through the SS (Tech) scheme.
22nd March 2012, 11:58 PM
gurmit.pgi

Default Re: What are the possible ways to join Indian Army after doing B.Tech CSE?

The various entry and exams to join Indian Army are :-

1.SSC non tech
2.SSC tech
3.University entry scheme(UES)
4.CDS
5.TGC

If you are a pre final or final year engineering student than you may apply for UES,entry scheme. if you are graduate engineering student then you may apply for CDS/TGC/SSC entry scheme

You can also check your eligibility regarding your age and educational qualification for the desired entry at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?