24th June 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Any part time or correspondence course for LLB course offered by Symbiosis or other college in Pune?

can i know any part time or correspondence course for law llb offered by symbiosis or other college in pune

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for 3 years correspondence LLB in pune -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admission for LLM in Symbiosis Law College, Pune?
  3. Am I eligible to do LLB through correspondence after scoring 12th with 60%? Which college or institutes offering this course?
  4. What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?
  5. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course?
  6. What is the total fees to learn MBA part time from Symbiosis Pune? Admission procedure of it?
  7. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  8. List of Colleges offering LLB course in Correspondence?
  9. Eligibility criteria for LLB course through correspondence?
  10. Can I do LLB through correspondence?
  11. Names of colleges in Pune which are affiliated to the university of Pune offering 3 years LLB correspondence course?
  12. Last date to apply for LLB entrance exam of Symbiosis Law College Pune?
  13. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  14. What is the age limit for 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  15. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  16. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  17. Which college is better between Symbiosis law school Noida and IIS Pune for integrated 5 years course? -- [New]
  18. How may I join LLB program offered by Symbiosis after completing B.Com course next year?
29th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any part time or correspondence course for LLB course offered by Symbiosis or other college in Pune?

m a graduate in commerce from delhi university now want to do llb corresponce. Please suggest some good universities
21st December 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any part time or correspondence course for LLB course offered by Symbiosis or other college in Pune?

i am 37yrs old working can i do LLB
8th June 2015, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

I WANT TO DO LLB IN CORRESPONDENCE PLZ SUGGEST ME SOME UNIVERSITY'S
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?