11th April 2011, 10:27 PM
Dimple1991

How may I join LLB program offered by Symbiosis after completing B.Com course next year?

hello,
i am pursuing b.com n going to be a graduate next year i.e in
and after that i want to go for l.l.b,
will you please guide me for the admission procedure in symbiosis n requirement for the same?
please...
regards,
DIMPLE PUNJABI

Related Questions:
  1. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  2. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  3. Any part time or correspondence course for LLB course offered by Symbiosis or other college in Pune?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  5. How can I join LLB after passing B.Com with 43% marks
  6. How to do LLB after B.Com? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  7. Marks required in 12th for admission to Law? Name of colleges?
  8. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
  9. Is this possible to do Law after completion of Diploma in ECE?
  10. Join in intermediate course of CS in Feb after completing graduation in May? Is it allowed to do LLB and CS together?
  11. What is the starting salary after completing BBA LLB from NLU or Symbiosis Law school
  12. How to study in Law if i am working in Punjab?
  13. Is LLB a three year course after BCom?
  14. How to join Apprenticeship training program after completing B.E in ETC with 62.69%?
  15. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  16. How can I get admission in Ahmedabad law college without CLAT?
  17. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India? -- [New]
  18. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
29th February 2012, 12:36 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I join LLB program offered by Symbiosis after completing B.Com course next year?

For pursuing LLB course in Symbiosis you should have a bachelor’s degree in any disciplines from a recognized university.And the admission is generally based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the university.For more details you can visit its website:http://www.symlaw.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?