11th June 2011, 04:52 PM
GEETA SAKARIA

Am I eligible to do LLB through correspondence after scoring 12th with 60%? Which college or institutes offering this course?

I am over age and have passed 12th with 60%. I still would like to study further and do my llb in a correspondence or part time way.. Am i eligible. If yes then from which college or institute in mumubai.

4th October 2011, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB through correspondence after scoring 12th with 60%? Which college or institutes offering this course?

Yes definitely you can do your LLB course after the 12th class. You need to attend the entrance exams which are conducted as part of it. Since you have scored around 60% of mark in 12th it is possible for you in all ways to attend the LLB course. The minimum percentage is around 45% but it will differ from one university to another. There are many reputed college which offer the part time courses in LLB. Some of the important colleges are – IGNOU, People's Education Society's Dr Ambedkar College of Law, and National Law School, Cochin University etc.
8th October 2011, 08:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do LLB through correspondence after scoring 12th with 60%? Which college or institutes offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEETA SAKARIA View Post
I am over age and have passed 12th with 60%. I still would like to study further and do my llb in a correspondence or part time way.. Am i eligible. If yes then from which college or institute in mumubai.
Dear friend,

Best law college for 3 years degree course:-

National Law University, Jodhpur
National Law Institute University (NLIU)*
Amity Law School (ALS)
Aligarh Muslim University,
Faculty of Law, University of Kolkata
Faculty of Law, Allahabad University
Department of Law, Punjab University
National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)
The Army Institute of Law (AIL)
Faculty of Law, Gujarat University
Government Law College (GLC)*Mumbai

Thanks
5th December 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

detail requirement to do LLB by corrspondance after grduation and collages offering the same
11th March 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

when do this entrance exam of LLB are conducted ?
20th February 2014, 08:13 PM

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?