29th June 2012, 12:33 PM
sensakmech

Any PG course available related to material handling fabrication job after mechanical engineering?

After b.e mechanical engineering any pg course avilable relaeded material handling fabrication job

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any jobs in Chennai after completing diploma mechanical engineering with 5 years experience in fabrication/purchase/quality?
  2. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  3. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  4. How to get a government job related to Mechanical Engineering? What is the syllabus? Tips for preparation?
  5. What kind of special course should I do to get job related to my field being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  6. How can I find a job in Mechanical engineering related companies?
  7. How can I get a job after passing mechanical engineering
  8. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. Which are the short term courses related to Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I be eligible for government job after scoring 59.80% in B.Tech from Mechanical engineering
  11. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  12. List of top 5 companies related to mechanical engineering?
  13. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  14. How can I join any mechanical related studies after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Job related courses for Mechanical Engineers?
  16. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  17. Name and address of centres in Kolkata for mechanical engineering training?
  18. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from DTE Rajasthan
24th December 2020, 11:20 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Any PG course available related to material handling fabrication job after mechanical engineering?

Yes there are post graduation courses in material management
The list of college offering this courses are
Sikkim University
Madhya Pradesh bhoj open University
Institute of business management
Sankalp business school
Wisdom school of management
Kalyan post graduate college
the education qualification that is required for this courses is graduation so as you have completed your graduation in mechanical engineering you will be eligible for this job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?