29th June 2012, 06:53 AM
ramkumarmohan

What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany? Best college for this course?

What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany and hwat are the best college for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  2. What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany or India? Which is the best college for this profession?
  3. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany? -- [New]
  4. Which exams should be given to pursue MS in the field of Automobile in Germany? What are the scholarships available for the same?
  5. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  6. Can I join MS in Germany after scoring 70% till 6th semester? Which exams do I have to write?
  7. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  8. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  9. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Exams to be undertaken to pursue Masters in Automobile Design in Germany?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India
  12. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  13. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  14. Which exams one should take to pursue MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany? Is it necessary to learn German Language?
  15. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  16. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  17. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  18. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
24th December 2020, 11:27 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany? Best college for this course?

The eligibility criteria to study masters in automotive engineering in Germany are
A candidate must have a bachelor's degree in automotive engineering or mechanical engineering
The degrees must be from a recognised University
Scores of standardized tests h s t r a almond antri for international students
The students will have to meet the requirements of English and German language
Top universities offering the courses are
Technical University of Munich
TU BERLIN
RWTH Aachen University
Technische universitat braunschweig
Hamburg university of applied sciences
TH KOLN
Candidates will have to secure above 6.5 band in IELTS and must also clear the TOEFL exam
you will also need to submit some documents such as your GRE your language profile test your CV or resume a letter of motivation your preliminary documentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?