15th June 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Any possibility for part time course and patent law course while working in Pharmaceutical Industry? Fee structure of it?

sir, iam working in pharmaceutical industry along with my work i want to study patent law is there any possibility for part time course and patent law course fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Job scope in Pharmaceutical Industry in India?
  2. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  3. Part time M.E in good university after working in CTS? Fee structure and course duration for M.E part time? -- [New]
  4. Part time PhD course in Chennai for Chemistry postgraduate who is working in a Cement Industry?
  5. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  7. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  9. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  10. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai?
  11. Is there possibility to do part time M.Tech without writing TANCET?
  12. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the procedure to get Enroll for law course? Details about the colleges and universities which offer part time degree course?
  14. Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?
  15. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  17. Is there any possibility to study BL course as part time? I have completed MBBS degree in Coimbatore
  18. What is the fee structure to do LLB through part time? Which are the law colleges that I can pursue?
13th August 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any possibility for part time course and patent law course while working in Pharmaceutical Industry? Fee structure of it?

sir,i m an m.pharm(pharmacology) student,can i get any information(colleges offering,fees,duration etc........) regarding part time course for persuating patent law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?