16th January 2016, 02:34 PM
Srishti Phalswal

Whether there is quota for Delhi students in SRCC?

Good afternoon sir, I am SRISHTI and want to know about quota in SRCC. Whether there is quota for delhi students or not?

Related Questions:
  1. SRRC for B.Com honors being a Nepali? Minimum percentage required for students under foreign quota? Fee structure of SRCC for B.Com honors?
  2. Am I eligible for 85% quota of Delhi students in MBBS
  3. Good B.Com (Hons) Colleges in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  5. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  6. How to get into DTU? Eligibility Critera of admission?
  7. Can B.Com(Hons) students pursue C.A in SRCC college?
  8. Does Economics course from SRCC has a brighter future or engineering from Delhi college of engineering(DTU)?
  9. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU?
  10. Do I need to have SC certificate issued by Delhi to apply for 85% quota of DTU?
  11. Is it necessary to do 12th from Delhi School for getting Delhi quota in DTU?
  12. Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion?
  13. What is the merit required to get admission in DCE through AIEEE? For students outside Delhi is the admission in DCE purely based on AIEEE ranking? Is there any application form required for outside Delhi students? How to apply for it?
  14. Any value of SRCC internationally? If I want to do MBA from a good business school in America then will the degree from SRCC be valuable?
  15. How can I apply for UG(Communication) program through quota(music quota)?Am I eligible for M.A(English) in Delhi vicinity? I'm in 3rd year(English honors)
  16. Is there any quota for Delhi residents in the university of PG?
  17. Will i get any reservation in SRCC if i am not resident of delhi but did schooling in delhi?
  18. Would I be considered under Delhi quota for taking admission in DTU? I am pursuing my schooling from Ghaziabad, but having residential of Delhi
15th July 2016, 07:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether there is quota for Delhi students in SRCC?

SRCC stands for Shree Ram College of Commerce and it is well renowned college of India affiliated with university of Delhi.

No, there is no any reservation for candidates of Delhi in the admission. But, there is relaxation in cut off marks for candidates of reserved category.

The admission in college is conducted on the basis of aggregate in 10+2 in best four subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?