11th December 2011, 11:43 PM
garg_pri

Which books are good to prepare for SRCC global business operations test?

i want to know which books are good to prepare for SRCC global business operations test..to be held on 29th jan'12....please reply as soon as possible so that i can start my preparation..
Thanks!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good books to prepare for SRCC global business operations exam?
  2. Any value of SRCC internationally? If I want to do MBA from a good business school in America then will the degree from SRCC be valuable?
  3. How to do B.Com from IGNOU? Where can I get the study material?
  4. Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?
  5. How to prepare for aptitude test? List of books considered beneficial for preparation?
  6. AAI Junior executive airport operations question papers? Books which I should refer?
  7. What should I study among ICAI and B.A.(Economics) from SRCC if placement facility is good? -- [New]
  8. Books to be referred for GET aptitude test examination
  9. Sample papers of NTSE?
  10. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  11. How to prepare for GD and Interview for SBI PO written test? List of the good books?
  12. Which Best Four of Five Subjects for BA Admission in Economics Honors at SRCC will be considered? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in SRCC after studying in class 12th? What is the least percentage required in 12th
  14. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  15. Procedure to take admission in Travel and Tourism 1 year course?
  16. List of good books for B.Ed entrance exam? How to prepare for the entrance test?
  17. What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Operations Management? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  18. How for prepare for AFCAT test? Syllabus of the exam? Which books to refer?
11th January 2012, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are good to prepare for SRCC global business operations test?

plz..which book should i read to prepare for srcc..rply as soon as possible...
thanks..
[email protected]
1st February 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are good to prepare for SRCC global business operations test?

please suggest how to prepare to crack GBO entrance for SRCC...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?