11th April 2018, 08:06 AM
Bani97

Applied or Clinical Psychology, which is better to study in MA to get job in Corporate Sector? Differences and scope of both?

I'm doing BA in Psychology Honors and I want to pursue MA instead of Psychology but in Applied Psychology or in Clinical Psychology. Can you please tell me the difference between them and the scope for Applied and Clinical Psychology? I want to work in Corporate Sector, so what are the job opportunities that will be available? I also want to work with special kids, specifically autistic children. Which will be a better choice, Applied or Clinical Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  4. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  5. Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India?
  6. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  7. Clinical Psychologist in Navy after M.A applied clinical psychology and pursuing Ph.D?
  8. Possibility to study Diploma course in Clinical Psychology for Commerce student? Scope available after this course?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  10. Study materials to prepare for IHBAS MPhil(Clinical Psychology) Entrance Exam 2018? -- [New]
  11. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  12. Possibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) for Master's in Psychology student?
  13. Difference between Applied Psychology and Clinical Psychology?
  14. Can I do post graduate diploma in applied or clinical psychology after MBBS?
  15. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  16. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  17. Can I become a Clinical Psychologist through M.A.(Applied Psychology) course?
  18. Is Ph.D in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.phil in PSW
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?