1st February 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Expected starting salary for MCA fresher?

hi...
i want to know what will be
the approximate salary of mca fresher's...
please answer... i need help!!!!!
waiting for your answer......

2nd February 2015, 03:24 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Expected starting salary for MCA fresher?

MCA FRESHERS SALARY:

Freshers salary is directly proportional on which type of MNC company you are going to join in. Usually there are two categories 1) Service based 2) Product based. If you are going to be in Service based companies then your salary will be some where around 3.5 lakhs to 5.0 lakhs a year. If you are going to be in product based companies then your salary will be from 4.5 lakhs to 6 lakhs.

It's always good to prefer for product based companies as they have many more opportunities and challenges when compared with service companies at the most. Being a fresh candidate you shouldn't be much worried about the salary as you will get a good hike only if you start working hard from the start!
23rd May 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Expected starting salary for MCA fresher?

I completed mca...Some my family problems..now I am working in dubai accounts assisstant..I am not satisfied this job...pls suggestation me which certificate course I do here better me...I am interested data base sql...what I do
26th December 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MCA, I Need job urgently , stating salary of an MCA Fresher ?
1st June 2018, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How many companies pays more than 1 lakh salary per month after mca course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?