7th December 2010, 01:35 PM
faizmo

Scope of Architecture in India? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?

i want to know that what is the scope of architecture in india and its duration of course and also salary packages

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Astronautics course? What about the salary packages?
  2. What is the salary package offered to freshers in Air India?
  3. What is the salary offered to IAS officers in India?
  4. What would the packages offered after completion of CA?
  5. What is the education requirement to become an Architect in India
  6. Salary packages in Hospitals after PG Pathology? Maximum salary that I would get in India after DNG MD(Pathology)?
  7. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  8. Can I still opt for Architecture? What is the scope of Architecture in India for girls?
  9. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  10. What salary packages are offerred during CDAC campus interviews?
  11. What is the duration of Architecture course in abroad? How much salary can i earn? -- [New]
  12. Scope of Electronics and Communication? Jobs and Salary Packages? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the future for MBA? Salary packages in different IIM's in India?
  14. What is the average package of National Law College students?
  15. Any good scope in electronics and communication engineering in India? Names of the companies hiring the students? What is the salary offered?
  16. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar?
  17. Salary packages that are being offered by the company to CS at initial basis?
  18. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
23rd December 2010, 01:06 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of Architecture in India? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?

Hello friend,

There is vast opportunity of architecture course n India. After passing the 10(+2) in science stream,with maths as one of the main subject,one can take up this course.

You should have 50% marks in 12th exam and to get admitted in the best architecture colleges,you must get a rank in the AIEEE entrance test.

Duration of the course at the undergraduate level is 4 years. There may be another year for the internship after final year.

The salary packages from the reputed architecture companies are much attractive.

So go for it definitely!

All the best!
23rd December 2010, 05:22 PM
henzss

Default Re: Scope of Architecture in India? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?

it offers profound scope!
u can specialize in vaastu in architecture,which is ruling now a days!
course,bachelors with internship is for 5 years! but it promises a nice package,,provided u r diligent and have good capability!
23rd December 2010, 11:35 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
The scope of architecture is very good in India.
As india is a developing country, it will needs lots of architect.
The course duration is 5yrs. The salary package ranges from company to company.

All the best
8th January 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to opt for archtechtre, wat i kan jus se is im gud at drawing.. And maths im 60%.
And im havng my aieee tis 2 mnths later..
I nd to knw wethr i hav skope and kan i get a huge amount if i work on it hard.. And wt wud b the salary?
28th February 2011, 11:44 PM
chinudey20

There is vast opportunity of architecture course n India. After passing the 10(+2) in science stream,with maths as one of the main subject,one can take up this course.

You should have 50% marks in 12th exam and to get admitted in the best architecture colleges,you must get a rank in the AIEEE entrance test.
6th March 2011, 06:41 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary for an new architect in india or dubai
6th March 2011, 08:25 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

Default Re: ? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?

hii

Scope of Architecture in India
Duration of the course at the undergraduate level is 4 years. There may be another year for the internship after final year.
The salary packages from the reputed architecture companies are much attractive

good luck
7th March 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b.arch from jamia millia islamia,can i opt for naval architecture in masters?
12th April 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i need 2 know d starting approx. salary for arc. engg.......
25th April 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

is it the best for my future ?
26th April 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing b.arch from jamia millia islamia,can i opt for naval architecture in masters?
I am planning to go for B.Arch from Jamia. How to get admission in your college? Do we go thro AIEEE???
what do you say???
27th April 2011, 05:02 PM
wagle
Senior Member+

The scope of architecture is very good in India.
As india is a developing country, it will needs lots of architect.

After passing the 12th in science streamone can take up this course.
You should have 50% marks in 12th exam and to get admitted in the best architecture colleges
The salary packages from the reputed architecture companies are as per your work.
29th April 2011, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

correct pay scales of an architect in india (a b arch student)from a nit or spa????????
8th May 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am best in maths 100/100 but drawing is not too much best can Igo for ARCHITECTURE ?
2nd June 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

better leave buddy bcause architects mst hv a excellent hand in drawing, opt fr other engineering fields
5th June 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

may i knw the maximum salary given for architects per month
6th June 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i have pass th commerce can i do architecture
10th June 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

best package for an arch. in indin
14th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I have got 11000 category rank (general) and 17000 overall rank, 277 state rank chhattisgarh in Aieee Paper-2. If I could get any nit or good architecture college
16th June 2011, 02:09 AM
Karthe_M

In AIEEE B.Arch I have got AIR 2164 n HS 204 under OBC. is it possible to get into NIT, Trichy. For Anna University I have scored 1160/1200 in TN +2 and 110/200 in NATA. With can I get seat in Anna University SAP, Chennai.
16th June 2011, 05:23 PM
Sagar Keshari

no u cnt go. drawing that 2 logical is needed.
16th June 2011, 05:24 PM
Sagar Keshari

no u r nt at al alowed 4 architec.
16th June 2011, 05:26 PM
Sagar Keshari

frnds architec demand in india is very very les. opt 4 civil.
18th June 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i want to known that we can do architure after doing commerce n also mineis gud n also maths so arhitecture s gud course for me
23rd June 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

salary for architecture-fresher
3rd July 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

salary for the fresher
19th July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I am from karnatka.my nat
a rank is 227.which are the possible colleges, where i can get?
21st July 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

architecture has vast scope at present and in future as well. if u r descent in mathematics n have perspective vision n basic drawing skills then u r born to be an architect.
In India, NATA n AIEEE B.arch exams are the two major exams to get into the top arch. colleges in India.

however freshers arent paid good compared other fresh graduates. but the salary exponentially increase up with your skills and experience.

so if u r really passonate about designing and creating somthening new thn u should go for it
26th July 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

at current stage .... which subject should be taken with b.arch????? or simply b.arch... in graduation level
27th July 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

whats the package of an architect working in india? which is the best course BCA or ARCHITECTURE. Plz reply soon.
28th July 2011, 06:56 PM
poojitha.c

hi dis is poojitha..i hav done b.tech in (e.c.e) ...since i am really passionate on architecture and civil since my childhood....is it now any way possible 2 opt diz as my career.....r by any spcl diploma courses ect.....if chances r der plzz suggest me what i cud opt for and also how much i cud earn and future scope?.........i think diz is crazy Q but really im passionate abt diz career...?
thank u.
30th July 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

of course, b.arch wich provides u a decent carrier in d future
27th August 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

wats the starting slary 4 an average student of b arch
14th September 2011, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of architecture
14th September 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope of architecture
14th September 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

whats a sallary pacage in architecture
24th September 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am best in maths 100/100 but drawing is not too much best can Igo for ARCHITECTURE ?
17th October 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

what is d current salary of an architect in India?
24th October 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hey!
dis is aishwarya studing in 11th science n i wanna go for architecture so can i know the approximate starting salary for an architect and how far the salary go! but guyz plz give me the answer of my question in numbers....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
25th October 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

can i do naval architecture form indian maritime university?how it is?
25th October 2011, 10:02 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

You can take admission in SPA or B.Arch course through following tests and entrance exams:

NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)

AIEEE(All India Engineering Entrance Examination)B.Arch. Aptitude Test,
www.aieee.nic.in

NID (National Institute of Design ) exam
www.nid.edu
NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology)

www.nift.ac.in

GATE(Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
www.iitk.ac.in/gate

Eligibility:-

1:you should qualify 10+2 exam or equivalent exam from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics with at least 50% aggregate marks

2:If you qualify 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate marks ,also permitted to appear in the exams.

Pattern:

There are two tests:
1rawing Test
2: Aesthetic Sensitivity Test

There are some courses like:

1:Architecture

2. Planning

3. Landscape Architecture

4. Building Engineering & Management etc

for more visit:http://entrance.icbse.com/school-of-...re-admissions/

A fresh graduate in Architecture can expect minimum 2 to 2.5lakhs per year.If you have great capability to work in a anti climate your promotion will be rapidly.

best of luck.
9th November 2011, 07:30 PM
fhdsajkhsdk

hey wats ur name,m also doing b.arch from jmi,Act.I also wanted to do naval arch in masters but it's different n it's more of mechanical dan architectural,as far as i have asked we can't go for m.arch in naval arch
25th December 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i have commerce stream...i am in 12th cls..nd want to do architect frm..punjab uni...guid meee
4th January 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

how much would be the salary in tamilnadu?
30th January 2012, 03:08 PM
drurv

5th February 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the syarting salary in architecture
12th March 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference btwn civil engineering and architecture?
13th March 2012, 12:09 AM
omprakash_dhaker

Thumbs down Re: Scope of Architecture in India? Duration of the course and salary packages offered?

in starting you may face some problems but after 1 or 2 years you can start your own desining centers for various builders companies so career in india is bright in the field of architecture
13th March 2012, 03:14 PM
masuka123

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
MIB has a wider scope in India.And the job prospects are many more.MIB is ranked by the Financial Times amongst

Eligibility: graduation in any discipline, 2 yrs exp. in full time work, a succesfull gmat/ gre score.
Masters in International Business for people want to do some international business. MBA for people work in a company and be promoted to higher management level position.
if you don't have any working experience, don't take MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?