16th April 2011, 01:21 PM
rvshankar

Aptitude test question papers for fresh Civil Diploma Holders?

can you send me Aptitude test question papers for fresh Civil Diploma Holders?

thanks

17th April 2011, 11:37 AM
rajilakshman

Default Re: Aptitude test question papers for fresh Civil Diploma Holders?

Infosys Interview Aptitude Test questions

1) In a game of cricket azahar scored 28 less than dravid.& sachin scored 72 more than Azahar.the total runs made by Azahar & robin are 94.robin scored 26 more than zadeja.dravid scored 26 more than robin. What is the score?
Ans: 338

2) XYZ & XYZ
+AB -AB
__________ _______________
C D E F BGA

then find the value of X,Y,Z ,G

Ans.

945 945
+78 -78
____________ _____________
1023 867

X - 9
Y - 4
Z - 5
G - 6

3.There were less than 500 students in a school. one-third of the number of students in the school was a whole number & so were one-fourth , one-fifth & one-seventh of students in the school. What's the total no of students in the school?
Ans : 3x4x5x7 = 420 very simple. take lcm of all those numbers

4.A man asked a taxi driver his number to which he replied:
If you divide my taxi no with 2,3,4,5 or 6, it leaves a remainder 1, but it is completely divisible by 11. & there’s no other taxi driver in the city having a smaller number than my taxi who can say the same.THIS QN IS 4M SAKUNTHALA DEVI
What was his taxi no??
ANS. 121

5. A man starts from XYZ city & drives a constant speed. After some time he sees a milestone with two digits written on it. after he drives for an hour, he sees another milestone with the same digits, but in reversed order. After another hour of journey, he sees another milestone with original digits but with a zero between them.
What was the speed of his car if milestones show kilometers?
Ans: 45 k.m/hr…..number is 16,61,106

6.A couple had triplets - Annie, Fannie & Danny. One of them broke a drum with flour in it & there were foot-prints all around the kitchen-floor. The parents could not tell to whom those footprints belonged coz all of them wore same shoes. Then they asked their children who did it. Annie said "I didn't do it". Fannie said "Danny did it". Danny said "Fannie is lying". Only one of them spoke truth while the other 2 were lying. Whose the culprit?

Ans: Annie. Draw truth table like rows r names .colum t & f(true or false)..write FFT,TTF & FTF.n u’ll get the correct answer..

7. Reema & Mona went to shopping, they had spent half of the money plus Rs.2 in butcher shop, then they had gone to xxx spent half of the remaining +Rs.5.then they went to bakery & spent half of the remaining amount. finally Rs.5 was left with them. how many rupees did they carry.
Ans: 64
Equations will tell the answer..

8.Two train starts from two town for each hour. it takes 5hours to reach other town. how many trains does the train come across
ANS.19

9. There are five persons in an office in the post of buyer, clerk, floorwalker, manager,cashier. Allen, Benett, Clark, Ewinger, Davis holds the post.
1. Among the 5 two have their lunch time from 11:30- 12:30 & the rest have it in 12:30 -1:30
2. Mrs Allen & Mrs Benett are sisters.
3. Cashier & floorwalker share their lunch among themselves.
4. Cashier & clerk share Bachelors rooms.
5. Davis & Ewinger doesn't face each other from the day Davis reported Ewinger to the Manager when he returned from lunch & found out that Ewinger has already left for lunch before time.
Ans: Draw 1 table….rows.r the names.columns are the positions..then put cross marks on each box according to the questions…2nd & 4th condition implies that Allen & bennett cant b Cashier n Clerk as they r married..like this u can solve this do it once b4 u go4 the test..

10. a)1,2,3,5,16,_____?
Ans:231(2*2-1=3,3*3-2*2=5,5*5-3*3=16,16*16-5*5=231)

b)1,2,3,8,--?,224

Ans:27(2*1+1…3*2+2…8*3+3…..27*8+8…)
13th January 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw the style or pattern of aptitude test in ACC company for civil diploma students.....(campus placement)
23rd July 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

plz snd m LEET uttarakhand sample papers .... and some tips for getting a good rank in this entrance...I'm final year civil enng. studend from govt. polytechnic nainital ...... email me at -- Khileshsammal @gmail.com ... I would be very thkful towards u
thkw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?