20th November 2015, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for state BC candidate in Central Government jobs?

I am Arvind and my caste is in state bc list. I want to know if there is any kind of reservation for me in central government jobs or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Central and State Government sector for 27 years old candidate?
  2. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduates?
  3. List Central or State Government jobs for 30 years old ECE graduate?
  4. Can I apply for IBPS exam under OBC quota being BC-E candidate?
  5. How to apply for Central government jobs? Available jobs for SC candidate? Is there any consultancy for this?
  6. What are the various jobs for 36 years old SC candidate in state and central government jobs
  7. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the minimum qualification and upper age limit for Delhi government and central government jobs?
  9. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  10. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  11. Does KSOU approved by Central Government of India? Can I apply for Central Government and State Government Jobs having completed Diploma from KSOU?
  12. Steps involved to get a government job(State/Central)?
  13. How can I apply for a job after completing intermediate
  14. Difference between General and NC OBC category?
  15. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  16. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  17. State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?
  18. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
22nd November 2015, 09:16 AM
mwh

Default Re: Is there any reservation for state BC candidate in Central Government jobs?

For every BC candidate there is a relaxation in age.
According to the central government job the age relaxation is 3 years for a BC candidate and 5 years for a SC/ST candidate. reservation is based on the number of jobs available and based on the sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?