14th September 2010, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

ART stream career suggestions & information about colleges

hi sir, I'm a student of cl12 and will giv my boards this year.I've taken ARTS as my stream and My subjects are ENGLISH,GEOGRAPHY,SOCIOLOGY,ENTREPRENEURSHIP & PHYSICAL EDUCATION.I always planned for taking majors in either English or Sociology but right now i'm really confused regarding which line should i take as my career. Before i always planned to take up HOTEL MANAGEMENT but after hearing few suggestions from my friends i'm not understanding what to do.. plz plz suggest me what will be good for me? moreover plz let me know what are the gud institutions for ARTS in India along with the CUT-OFF MARKS where i can try.. i was also interested in studying in TEXAS,US. So,wl you please inform me abt the institutions out there where i can try..! please please HELP!!!
THANK YOU..

17th September 2010, 01:58 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ART stream career suggestions & information about colleges

dear ,first stick to your decision.though the suggestions of your friends are not negligible but take it as an advisory and think only that in which really your interest lies in .I am very happy to see your choices of the subjects. both the subjects are very good.as you are planning to studying in abroad ,so why dont you choose the " English " subject.as in Hotel management also ,there is a lot of demand in english.a wider scope is there in Hotel management and you can earn a handsome salary as well.dear as you have not mentioned the state so i am suggesting you the art institutes in Delhi-
1. womens polytechnic,maharani bagh,new delhi
2. college of art, tilak marg ,new delhi
the cut off %is to be mentioned in the prospectus .
17th September 2010, 04:39 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

art stream is good but for job this is not good job because science is most wanted stream . so i can say you for doing hotel management or after gradutaion you can do mba thanking you..
22nd September 2010, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

hi i am in 2 class in arts stream.my friends gave me suggestions of to do h.management,lt engeneing.i am confused what would i do?
13th February 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in b.a. students of arts what i do in this stream
15th February 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

HI I M A 12CLASSS STUDENT WITH SUBJECTS R home science , history,political science, economics . i mvery much interest in fashion desinging. plz repy abt colleges nd courses in delhi nd U.P.
6th April 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in 12 clas student with subject are ,history, eco, polscince, english hindi. and iam not happy in this suject! And i intrusted business study ?sir please reply?before study can i join business college
21st April 2011, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

hii
i am in 12th class with subject geography,english,physical education,multimedia and web technology.can i do hotel management plzz reply me as soon as possible .and tell me what can i study in future related to arst stream.
27th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

can any body tell me what includes in artz plz i am terribly confused i just passed ssc waitin' for resultz i am thinkin' abt artz or science i know science but i wanna know abt artz plz plz plz if anybody can tell me abt it plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4th May 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a 10th std student and i aspire to take arts. i just want to know what r sme careers related to history and culture?
7th May 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i complete 12th in atrts stream and i want to be a teacher how?
18th May 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i was complete my 12th arts! i want to be a nurcing, what can i do?
18th May 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i was complete my 12th! i want to B.sc nurcing, what can i do?
18th May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,I am a student of arts and just gave my isc exams.i have scored 84%marks.My subjects are english:76,hindi:92,elective english:66,psychology:78,sociology:80,environmenta l ed.:72.Please suggest me some good collages all over india where i can get addmission n what subjects should i take as my career option.
2nd July 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of class 10 i m also done the 10th class but i cant understand .what i want in what stream my friends tell me comerce is best but sir .commerce is good for a good % 80to90cut off jaati hae toh or science stream is very good my friend was telling me science stream is very good you can do lot off things.but sir i want to be software engineer so plz tell me what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?