5th May 2017, 07:25 PM
jwni

An Arts student can do BBA from Lucknow University?

I am an arts students without maths and want to do BBA without maths from Lucknow university. So, can you please let me know that I can go for it or not?

6th May 2017, 01:30 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: An Arts student can do BBA from Lucknow University?

Yes, of course you can do BBA course. Candidates who have completed their intermediate in any stream are eligible to do this course. You just have to give an entrance test for getting admission. After qualifying in the entrance test you will get admission in this course. Thanks
6th May 2017, 02:50 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes according to my knowledge you can pursue BBA from Lucknow University. But for this first of all you should clear entrance examination which is conducted by every college once in a year.
After clearing it only you will be able to get admitted in any college.
In some of the colleges there is provision of direct admission also. But it will be better if you choose to get admitted only after clearing entrance examination. As well as there is no any provision about any particular subject selection. You can complete Intermediate with any of the stream as per desire and interest. It should be either Arts, Commerce, Science and many more.
6th May 2017, 03:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwni View Post
I am an arts students without maths and want to do BBA without maths from Lucknow university. So, can you please let me know that I can go for it or not?
Yes, you are eligible for BBA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BBA course. Mathematics in 12th standard doesn't require for BBA course in Lucknow University.
6th May 2017, 07:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in any stream with English from a recognized board. The name of best specialization in BBA course are given below.

BEST BBA SPECIALIZATION

=> Management information systems

=> Entrepreneurship

=> Finance

=> Legal Studies

=> Management

=> Marketing

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to do Bachelor of Business Administration course from Lucknow University. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Lucknow University Main Building, University Road, Babuganj, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
Phone: 088086 15285
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?