5th October 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Assistant commission post comes under which group?

assistant commission post coming under in which group,group1 or group2

Related Questions:
  1. What's the possibility for a Group-B staff to be promoted to Group-A ? What's the future prospects of getting promotion in same group?
  2. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  3. Future scope of BSc agriculture course? What are the jobs available?
  4. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  5. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  6. When is the next TNPSC entrance exam?
  7. Whether B.Ed is necessary to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  9. Maximum age limit to appear for KAS entrance exam?
  10. IRS Exam 2010 Examination date, subjects, procedure and eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in IB while doing engineering? What is the selection process?
  12. Possibility to pursue School Service Commission exam for B.A. in Philosophy and M.A. in History student? Whether pursuing two different subjects create obstruction?
  13. Can I sit for Assistant Post in West Bengal School Service Commission after scoring 74% in B.Tech ETC?
  14. Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?
  15. How to know about the exam date and roll number by staff selection commission in IMD for the post of scientific assistant?
  16. Procedure for answering Staff Selection exam?
  17. Whether 12th pass can sit for PSC exam?
  18. Clarification about posts of Group C or B?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?