5th March 2018, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in government sector having a degree in Fire Tech and Safety?

My concerned is that can we get job in government sector having the degree of Fire Tech & Safety? What are the availability of jobs and how can we get that job and on which post?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Government job after diploma in Fire and safety course with NEBOSH certification? Entrance exam details fro the same?
  2. Details of government jobs after B.Sc in fire and safety
  3. Eligibility criteria for Fire Officer post in Manufacturing sector?
  4. What are the chances of getting a government job after having 4 back papers in B.Tech?
  5. List of AICTE approved colleges to pursue B.Tech in Fire and Safety Engineering?
  6. Cochin University B. Tech in Safety and Fire Engineering-8th Sem.-Legal Aspects of Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Information about Diploma in Firefighter man after high school?
  8. How can I have a successful career after BBA?
  9. Availability of Safety courses through correspondence in IGNOU or any other university? -- [New]
  10. B.Sc Fire & Safety Management through distance education?
  11. What is the scope in Air Force after BSc Fire and Safety?
  12. What should I do after B.Tech having interest in government jobs?
  13. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  14. What is the future scope after doing BSc fire and safety from gujarat
  15. Does PGD on Fire and Safety course helpful for me being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 3.7 years of experience in Installation and Commissioning of Fire Alarm and Detection System?
  16. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  17. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the jobs availability for Agriculture Engineering students in government sector as well as in private sector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?